Looking to Add Friends for Motivation!

Options
Hey all, I have been on MFP for the last 8 months or so. I am looking to add more friends online to keep my motivation and spirits up! I am a 2nd grade teacher and dreading heading back on Monday. My life is truly sucked up by busyness and my motivation tends to wane, especially exercising. Just looking for some help! Thanks!

Replies

• tricias42
    tricias42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined a couple of months ago but just really started using this site as of the new year. I would like to make new friends to help and to stay motivated. Please add me...

Tricia :smile:
  • allyh808
    Options
    Hi! I have been on and off of MFP for awhile but am starting up again after regaining some weight. I would love to add some friends for support and motivation so feel free to add me!
  • vdavis32
    vdavis32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a middle school teacher dreading Monday too. Add me if you would like!
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! I know how hard its going to be to start back to work on monday as well and stay on track with all of the hard work I've done over break. Maybe we can help keep each other motivated and resist the strong urge to eat everything in sight after school! I am looking for friends as well so if anyone sees anything in common with me, please add me. Thanks!
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a third grade teacher and I feel your pain! Add me if you would like!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Hi. I used MFP for a year every single day and lost over 30 lbs.

Saw my daughter and was praised, congratulated, and told all my bloodwork came back positive. I told my doc how I did it....and then my doctor said that I didn't need to log everyday - too much work - just eat well and exercise, keep on doing what you're doing.

So, I stopped logging. Slowly, I regained some of the weight.

I'm just one of those people who need to track to "stay honest." If I have to re-think eating something because i have to log it, I will. If I'm not tracking, I just eat it. HAHA.

So, I'm back. New account. New name. New focus.

Let's get to it! We got this!
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a substitute teacher for Kindergarten though 8th grade.
  • briylee
    briylee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should make a teacher group? I've been using MFP, but only on and off for a year, and I gained last year. :/ I'm re-dedicating, but yeah, I'd like to make some friends online to help with accountability. I'm a middle school teacher, but this is my first year at this level and I'm struggggggling.

Add me if you like! :D
  • amycraiglottie
    Options
  • Hello I just started using this and could really use friends to motivate me I want to be surrounded by like minded people with the same kind of goals so please add me
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started using MFP, and I'm looking for buddies to support and be supported by. I also go back to school on Monday, but I'm a grad student teaching at a major university. I have about 70 lbs to lose, but in the more immediate future I want to lose 30 before my wedding in June. Add me and I'll be happy to help motivate and support you!
  • Mountainsmourne
    Options
    Hi just joined on here , needs lots of support as failed a lot in the past with weight loss !! Got 40 pounds to loose but overall 50 pounds :):smile:
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think everyone needs motivation, myself included. Everything is easier with support!

Feel free to add me