New to Site

Options
Hi...I joined MFP this week and I have a few questions about the site...
First...is there a setting to be notified if someone comments on your post on the message board?
And...how do you know if you have "friend request"? Does it come up on the home page?

Replies

• micaeladh
    Options
    Welcome! you will love it here :)

but to answer your questions, i think you have to check back on the post, but as friend requests go, it will pop up on your home screen.
  • hooker75
    Options
    I just joined as well... So far I love this site I hope this really works for me I cant wait to see the results. GOOD LUCK
  • dlee60
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on for a couple of weeks. It is very helpful and so far I am loving it. It gets me motivated and keeps me going. As for the postings, it should notify you on your email as well as on the posting as "micaeladh" said. And it does notify you on your home page when you get friend requests. Good Luck! and enjoy.
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thank you guys!! I love this site so far...it has really helped me keep track of everything I eat!! Good luck to you guys as well!!
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just joined last night after talking to a friend that uses this site. I love that we can add what foods we ate and it'll tell us exactly what we're looking for nutrition-wise. I like that we can add exercises too, so I can do the Wii Fit and Jillian Michaels workouts and put all the info in here. It was confusing to have two programs running, now i can combine them. I really need a lot of motivation, i'm a slacker when it comes to exercise. I'll do anything but the exercises. The Wii Fit Plus has made things more fun, so it's a help. I'm employed full time and am also going back to college full time online through Kaplan University to get a second bachelor's degree. My time is pretty limited, so I am hoping to make better food choices and try to sneak in some exercise a few days a week to start.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kristy! I have the Wii Fit and the Wii Fit Plus games. They seem too easy compared the gym. What is the Jillian Michaels ones like?

Shannon