College Students!

Options
Looking to add friends who are college students to help keep each other logging. Anybody out there and want to check up on each other?

Replies

• allyh808
    Options
    Yes!!! I am a grad student looking for friends to support and stay motivated with :) feel free to add me
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    im a college student and i can't find anyone who i can relate to on here because everyone i find seems older and if a fitness fanatic
  • Cade_213
    Options
    Totally know what you mean! A lot of people seem to have kid. Glad other people are going to understand the stress of college!

54520589.png
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone thinks it's such an easy life, it really isn't
    I come on here for motivation to stop stress eating and for help finding quick healthy meals :')
  • shannons_08
    shannons_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student and would love for new friends to add me on MFP so we can keep each other motivated!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. Always looking for new friends on mfp
  • julz_2014
    Options
    Been looking for a forum like this! I recently started University and am also looking for other uni students to stay fitness motivated with! Add me :)
  • rowrun13
    Options
    Hey, I'm in my first year in University and am also new :)
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also a university student. I'm an undergrad (3rd semester) and it's been really tough balancing between college life and a healthy lifestyle (I'm a stress eater). Feel free to add me for motivation.