Measurements in my food log. How to change

Options
muscati
muscati Posts: 22 Member
I am new to the food log and I want to add things like half cup or a cup or tbs or tsp. but I keep getting 180 grams almost all the items I bring up r n grams!!!!
Pls someone help me. It's very time consuming to keep converting. I see others logs and they have cups n such. Help.

Replies

• jenna40_2go
    Options
    There is a spot when you look for a food that says add new item to database. I have that problem to when it comes putting things into the system here. I use cups ounces and such. If you have a smartphone then scan the barcode and add it that way or create a new item and input all the stuff that way. Honestly scanning is much easier but I have added things the other way. Once you add it its in database for future use. Hope this helps!
  • muscati
    Options
    I don't have the scan option. I'm not in the USA and it doesn't work here. In there a way to not scan and somewhere in settings go and change measurements? I'm searching but can't find.
  • saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just keep looking through the options list until you find one with the servings that you want.
  • muscati
    Options
    Doesn't help. I have scan all of them. They don't have cups tbs or anything.....
    Can someone pls help me. How do I change the measurements in my food log? I know there's a way.