UKers - Looking for some digital kitchen scales

Options
Wondering if anyone had any recommendations of any good digital kitchen scales for me? Anything to avoid? Or where to even look? (Other than just supermarkets and Amazon.) I've been using a little analogue scale and it's doing me just fine, but it's small and maybe not totally accurate. I got some Christmas money (because I wasn't actually smart enough to think of asking for new scales for Christmas, oops) so I'm in the market for some.

Replies

• niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    ive git the cheapy colour match ones from argos. they do the job
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I use Salter digital scales for both weighing my food and weighing me! :smile: Argos sell them, and you can pick them up in Asda too.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I use a funky green colourmatch one from argos, cheap and cheerful!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Why other than supermarkets or Amazon? I've had Salter ones from Asda for about £10 that were fine, and some different ones from Tesco for abut £12 (I needed a second set). I really wouldn't spend more than that on them (unless you want them to look particularly fancy or something). I used mine all the time for baking before I started calorie counting.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I just got some from ebay as I had pennies in my paypal, been using analogue for a while but it is so nice (and much quicker!) to weigh in digital :)
  • AliciaNineteen72
    Options
    I really like my Taylor stainless steel digital scale. I hope you find one you love! They are so handy.
  • missbirrell
    Options
    Thanks everyone, wasn't sure where to look really! Will take a look in my Argos and Asda tomorrow then :)