185 Pounds Less...What a LIFE! this is!

Options
I didn't think I could do it ..I was so big, I couldn't even fit into a 3x anymore. Now I'm in a Small-Med-Max Large....If I can do it ..YOU CAN! I worked out at home constantly as being busy father..

I started with 10 sit ups a day sixteen months ago, continued to gradually increase the sits up! Started using barbells! Doing these reps twice a day for 12 months only doing 100 in the morning 100 at night ..I lost over 183 Pounds! I still ate what I wanted, but it's what I want to work off! I never though I'd have a six pack, but this hasn't taken long at all! I was too over weight to even tie my shoes or walk up the stairs without sweating! If anyone is reading this who was me a year and a half ago! Start with basic situps! I'm a father of three! So were always busy! If you can eat a bag of chips, you can afford 5 minutes a day for sit ups ...No one ever though I would loose the weight!Everyone - give it a shot ....thanks for all of the motivational help!

BTW - No Shakes, nothing extra. Only vitamins! C,D,B12...

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!