jillian michaels body revolution

Options
anyone interested in doing a jillian michaels body revolution challenge group??

Replies

• josianehewitt
    Options
    im starting today, so im interested :)
  • AmberOnFire89
    Options
    im on day four so sure
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im starting Monday and would be interested in joining a group! I have started many times but have never gotten past the first set! This year will be different!
  • southhavenjen
    Options
    I'm starting Monday and would love to join!!
  • mcl916
    mcl916 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm on day 7 and I really want to stick it out for the full 90 days to see how I can change my body :-)
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You guys are going to LOVE it! I've done it three times--upping the weights each time--and right now I am doing a "lightning" round...six weeks instead of 12!
    My results have been fantastic and if you stick with it, you will love the results! Be sure to measure before starting and measure every two weeks!
    Good luck!!!
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join ... I'm on day 6. This is the second time I've done it but the first was prior to rotator cuff repair surgery so I wasn't able to fully do all of the exercises. I'm only 5 months post surgery now so I'll still have to take it a bit easy but I'm very curious to see the difference between then and now.
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You guys are going to LOVE it! I've done it three times--upping the weights each time--and right now I am doing a "lightning" round...six weeks instead of 12!
    My results have been fantastic and if you stick with it, you will love the results! Be sure to measure before starting and measure every two weeks!
    Good luck!!!

Saw your pics, you look amazing! Good job! I am doing ripped in 30 starting next week then will do body revolution.
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution is the Amazon Deal of the Day (I get daily emails about it because I love buying things from Amazon, haha)!! I'm thinking about picking it up.
  • denise275373
    Options
    Can someone tell me what the jillian michaels body revolution is pls
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A group sounds great! I'm just finished week 2, loving it so far!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what the jillian michaels body revolution is pls

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/
  • TikTokTee
    Options
    I want to try out Jillian Michaels after I finish T25. Where should I start with Jillian? Body Revolution?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution is the Amazon Deal of the Day (I get daily emails about it because I love buying things from Amazon, haha)!! I'm thinking about picking it up.

I just got it. It was too good of a price to pass up. I also buy way too much from Amazon!
  • kristenfrances
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow already been doing some of the recipes since my cousin is following it...blueberry banana muffins=yum!!!
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did it this time last year, its fantastic for building up your fitness and strength quickly.
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want to try out Jillian Michaels after I finish T25. Where should I start with Jillian? Body Revolution?

I loved Ripped in 30 as well so if I was starting now I might start there so you can see how you like Jillian!

I'm thinking of going onto T25 next as these shorter workouts are so much more doable on my schedule than longer ones like Insanity. What do you think of it?
  • bam_zz90
    Options
    I am only on day 2 but I'd love to join this group! :) I did two weeks last summer but in between moving and back-to-school, working out fell on the back burner (*sigh*) but I'm ready to kick it into high gear!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and would love to join this group!
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Me! I started on sunday, I've done 3 days so far (two of BR and one Pilates session). I really like it