Starting Over.

Options
2 years ago, I lost 40 pounds with this site. However, through my marriage breaking up and stressful situations in general, I have gained that plus many more back. I decided to start over. I need friends that can be motivating and that will also stick with counting, even if they do go over. I want to be held accountable to counting no matter what.

I am currently at 260 (As of 1/1/14) and have a goal of 160 at the end of the year. I know this won't be easy, but I also know that it IS doable. I just need someone that is encouraging and motivating. Also, I need tough-love. Don't be afraid to get on my *kitten* about it if I don't post for a day! :)

If anyone is looking for friends that can share recipes and snack ideas, etc, please add me! I need some new ideas too :)

Replies

• GIA4FITNESS
    Options
    Let's do this girl! I know how hard it is. I've been battling my weight for 15 years. I went through a horrible divorce myself, and am now a single mom of two young boys. Worrying about my own health has been on the back burner for some time. A year ago I lost 65 lbs, but had a couple bad days that threw me off completely, now Im up 75. It sucks, but Im in it to win it this time. I have 100 lbs to go, so if you cheer me on, I'll cheer you on! Woooo!!! :)
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it too after some time away. I'm refocusing now and bringing my healthy back to the front of my priorities. I sent you a friend request.:)
  • sharlsw
    sharlsw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm starting over today as well. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and am just not well. I have to do this!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well!
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yep yep... In for round two myself! :) All the best in making it permanent!
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Need as many committed friends as I can get! Let's swap some recipes too! maryann