Notice any small motivators lately?

Options
Okay, so this is random, but has anyone else noticed any stupidly small motivators lately? Anything that has made you just think, "Hmmm...that's different than it used to be...FANTASTIC!" ??? Here's one I noticed today and made me feel great. I was shaving my legs this morning and I noticed that my thigh wasn't as chunky as it used to be. HOORAY FOR LESS CHUNK ON MY THIGHS! :laugh: Now what about everyone else?

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this is random, but has anyone else noticed any stupidly small motivators lately? Anything that has made you just think, "Hmmm...that's different than it used to be...FANTASTIC!" ??? Here's one I noticed today and made me feel great. I was shaving my legs this morning and I noticed that my thigh wasn't as chunky as it used to be. HOORAY FOR LESS CHUNK ON MY THIGHS! :laugh: Now what about everyone else?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Very similarly, I noticed when I sit cross-legged, there isn't as much thigh hanging all over the place as there once was!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs normally but now I can also cross my calves at the same time...kinda like your legs are all twisted.....couldn't do that before...
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Muscle definition!!! A times when I turn my arms or legs a certain way and see the muscle becoming defined...VERY cool!!!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Noticed muscle defination in my calves again! Yea! I knew it was under that fat somewhere! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I actually jogged! Wow I have never done that!! :bigsmile:
  • coachpaula
    Options
    Until the day of June 29th this year I was in great shape. Then I drove over a cliff. I have broken my back in 5 places and my left scapula. I had to totally restructure my thinking. For me its not about lbs lost or lbs I can lift. My progress is being measured in lifting my arm another 1/2 inch. I know my perspective is changed forever and I am grateful. What is your 1/2 inch lift today?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    yea being constantly told how Great I look

:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Until the day of June 29th this year I was in great shape. Then I drove over a cliff. I have broken my back in 5 places and my left scapula. I had to totally restructure my thinking. For me its not about lbs lost or lbs I can lift. My progress is being measured in lifting my arm another 1/2 inch. I know my perspective is changed forever and I am grateful. What is your 1/2 inch lift today?

Amen!!! Many blessings and prayers for a speedy recovery and the blessing of being shown what is really important!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol good job guys! I have noticed I'm bonier and it's harder to get comfy in bed..lol I like to sleep on my stomache and my ribs are poking out now :)
  • aprilsmith1979
    Options
    Ha.. I noticed I can see more of the floor around my thights when I sit my butt down on the toliet!! I can't wait to almost see the rim:)