Is snot messing up your diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• MerlinWilliams
    MerlinWilliams Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No worries - if you're only eating your own snot, it's calories in=calories out.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I found this interesting blog post: http://coolefitness.com/blog/number-of-calories-in-boogers/

"On a typical day we swallow about 4 cups or 200 calories in boogers a day. When we are sick this can easily double or triple, no wonder I wasn’t really all that hungry."

200 calories could probably screw up some people's deficits. And if you are sick? You might be going over an not even know it!
    It's ok, you can counteract this. When you weigh in, reach down and pull as hard as you can on your shoelaces.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

I always heard it was: You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends on the couch. :laugh:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Do the calories burned to create the snot cancel out the calories of snot I'm swallowing? I wonder. . . :indifferent:
    If not, congratulations! You just discovered the perpetual motion machine! Free energy for the world for an eternity! :laugh:
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Do the calories burned to create the snot cancel out the calories of snot I'm swallowing? I wonder. . . :indifferent:
    If not, congratulations! You just discovered the perpetual motion machine! Free energy for the world for an eternity! :laugh:

I can be famous now??? :love: