This is what YOU do for me

Options
I went to lunch and had an "ok" main item and I really wanted to grab a low fat iced cream cone (only 150 calories but cals I cannot afford today since I'm going to a birthday dinner.)

I waited a few minutes and figured if I Really wanted it after a little waiting I could get it. I jumped on MFP on my phone and just browsed my news feed and the message board. All of the successes helped me talk myself out of the ice cream cone! Score :) Thanks again - I Love my MFP friends!

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Nice work ! :blushing: I hate to be a bad influence, but you know, if it's YOUR birthday...
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Nice work ! :blushing: I hate to be a bad influence, but you know, if it's YOUR birthday...

Lol! That would be a good point but its not My birthday, just my boyfriend's sister :)
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am not big on ice cream, but last night, for some reason, it was the first thing I went for at my parents's house when I delivered their groceries. (They are elderly, so I do their shopping.) I heard vanilla ice cream and a brownie bite calling my name.

I guess I must have been taking care of your "crave" ahead of time!!!smiley-rolleyes009.gif

Congrats on not "Caving to your Crave"--guess I didn't follow the advice in my signature very well, did I?:ohwell:
  • forswearitssight
    forswearitssight Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Was it Chocolate Chip Ice Cream?
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That's the way to do. Sometimes it's really hard to fight those urges.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!