New User!

Options
I'm trying to get into shape. I'm 19, 5'1, and weigh 139 pounds. I want to be around 95-110 (ideal weight I asked my doctor). I don't have access to a gym, and I can't run due to ankle surgery. I used to weigh 110 before I moved overseas, and i just want to get back to that. I just need tips!!! I'm trying to get to 100-110 by april in time for spring and summer.

Replies

• poptartqueen
    Options
    I'm actually the same stats you are :) I am 5'1 trying to get back down to the same weight. I was down to 118, but post wedding gained back almost everything I lost--courtesy of changing birth control and also completely ditching control on diet/drinking. I found what worked for me is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (or really any of her DVDs :)), and running. I didn't really change my diet too much the first time--just cut out alcohol and refined carbs/sugar. So, I'm trying more of the same this go around. I'm doing JM Extreme Shred and Shed and also her Killer Buns and Thighs workouts, plus starting to run again with the intent to do another half marathon in May.