Wii Fit Plus

Options
Is there anyone out there that would like to start a Wii Fit Plus group? I need others to help motivate me to move!

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Sure! What type of activities were you thinking of doing? We have a Wii fit, but I ususally just use my treadmill instead But I'm willing to change it up! :)
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to purchase a wii fit.. How are you liking it?
  • aligirl32766
    Options
    Sure. I walk outside and do the wii as my two main workouts. On the wii I like the rhythm boxing, free step, advanced step, super hula-hoop... Who am I kidding? I love that thing!
  • mamara79
    Options
    I'll get in on that with ya'll.........
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sure. I walk outside and do the wii as my two main workouts. On the wii I like the rhythm boxing, free step, advanced step, super hula-hoop... Who am I kidding? I love that thing!

I am in LOVE with the rhythm boxing! Step and Hula are also super fun! A co-worker says that she loves the cycling so I'm going to try it tonight!
  • Claudia007
    Options
    hahah I"m horrible at the super hoola-hoop! But I love the step and boxing. LETS DO THIS! :)
  • aligirl32766
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • brookeybaby_00
    Options
    Just finished 33 mins, a multitude of exercises and mini-games, and 109 cals!
  • Claudia007
    Options
    that's great! I did my treadmill workout then did both the advanced step and basic step, plus a couple of other games I enjoy :)
  • brookeybaby_00
    Options
    Did 39 mins last night for a loss of 124 cals!
  • minni2906
    Options
    Loooove my wiifit!!!! :]
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'd join. I got out of doing it and I need to start again.
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I rely on the wii fit to get my exercise in as well as going out for a few walks during the week....but that will soon stop as the winter is setting in fast! :S

I mainly use the free step, boxing, hula hoop and have tried to mix it up a bit with combined muscle & yoga workouts and a bit of jogging....

How does everyone else mix up their exercises using the wii-fit? What exercises/games get the best results?
  • brookeybaby_00
    Options
    Another 31 mins last night! Created my own workout that lasts about 20 mins and then I have fun with Rhythm Boxing and Kung Fu and finish with Cycling to tire be out before bed! 109 cals burned and a -1.1 lbs this morning!
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I get my Wii fit during Thanksgiving break...my hubby's ex-coworker is selling his for 20 bucks...I was like I want it. I hope to enjoy it as much as you all are. Are the games expensive to buy?
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of the Fit Plus, however I *LOVE* the EA Sports Active for the Wii!
  • brookeybaby_00
    Options
    I have not played the Active, but I know that Active 2 is coming out next week and I WANT IT! Sounds amazing with the HRM and wireless bands so you don't have to hold the Wiimote. So excited!
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit plus. I got away from using it over the summer and now I have 15lbs of beer and ice cream to lose. I usually do a bunch of the exercises and then let myself have some fun with the balance games that I enjoy.:drinker:
  • momsdumplin
    momsdumplin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I love the rhythm boxing, free step, advanced, etc.. I've been trying to get in the habit of doing it 30 mintues a day but somedays are busier than others and it falls by the way side.