I Need Awesome Bathroom Scale Suggestions

Options
I am going to buy a new scale. I want something AWESOME that will record more than just my weight. I have heard of Eat Smart, Fit Bit, Ozeri brands. Any experience with any of these? What are some pros and cons of the scale you use? Thanks for any help!

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Bathroom-Capacity-Technology/dp/B001KXZ808

I highly recommend it! Very easy to read and it's consistent no matter where in the house I put it.
  • Turntec22
    Options
    Withings. I have an older model but it syncs with an app. I love it. It's pricey though
  • HBombaMama
    HBombaMama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am thinking the $50 range. Hopefully less. NOT much more.
  • HBombaMama
    HBombaMama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks NcChar130. This is one I have been looking into. How does it compare to the doctor's scale? I am so sick of thinking I know what I weigh and then finding out it's really 5-10lbs more when I go to a doctors office.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just can't let go of my mechanical Doctors scale... as nice as all the new ones are that has been the most accurate scale I have ever had.
  • avocadoshaped
    avocadoshaped Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The ihealth scale is $79. It is nice to have a graph and it is something to be accountable to.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love my WeightGURU scale ($50 at Bed, Bath & Beyond--plus they always have coupons!) because it has an app you can sync on your phone! It tells you the typical weight, body fat %, muscle %, water %, and bone density %...but I just love that you press the sync button to scan into your phone. The app then graphs your weight lost, body fat % and muscle %. Nice if you like visuals for tracking over a period of time! I think it's pretty consistent, too. I got fed up with my old cheaper WW scale because my weight started to fluctuate like 2-4 pounds in a matter of minutes (getting on and off) after a year of using it.