31/f just joined!! Need friends!!

Options
New to my fitness pal. Not many people around me are into this, but I love it. Trying to get rid of the baby weight from my two year old lol. Just need to stick to my clean diet and focus on getting to the gym. I've been good so far about getting on here. The extra motivation would be great though.

Replies

• egrant13
    egrant13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could use the support as well, so I'll add you. I'm 22, f, and looking to lose baby weight from... myself. :) Just kidding. I'm interested in clean eating and gym time, too!
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    This is my second round on here and it definitely helps! Add me if you would like : )
  • katadams36
    Options
    I am a newbie also to this site. I am not news to working out but I may as we'll be because I have taken too much time off from the gym! I am trying to get back into the swing of things, so I will be going back Monday with a focus on cardio. After which I will restart lifting weights along with cardio to reach my goal. The hardest part for me is taking in calories. ..
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I can help with the support and motivation section. and so as helping you with a workout plan and meal plan thats easy to adopt to your lifestyle.
    anyone can add me up!
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi hi:) And welcome! Feel free to add me. Been on here active for 10 weeks, and it's always great to have friends for the encouragement, support and not to mention fun!
  • katemckenna5
    katemckenna5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I at the mature end of the spectrum although I do have a few ideas and tips.
  • Bees2013
    Options
    Hey!! I am new to this as well I have only started January 1st. Never tried myfitnesspal pal before. I don't have any one that is currently on this at all either. So far I love it! Could really use support and ideas for meals ex. Add me if u like too :)
  • martellalashae1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and could definitely use a few friends so add me :-) I lost 85lbs then totally slacked off so I'm trying to get back on track and lose another 50lbs. I ordered Insanity so if anyone has done it feel free to give tips!!
  • Lilly1130
    Options
    Hello I just turned 33 and also looking to lose weight after a baby. My baby is 1 and a half years old. This is my second time around joining MFP. I haven't been on in 3 years. Add me if you want, I don't know how to add people yet. I will figure it out tomorrow.
  • JashiiCorrin
    Options
    I would love some MFP friends :D People to actually keep my motivated. And maybe just a lil to shun me out when I eat too much pasta.... :P
    Add me :D