is anybody here from Canada?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Vancouver, living in Ottawa!
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ontario..
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    nb here too!
  • JamieBeth19
    JamieBeth19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm from America, Michigan actually :) I'm close enough to Canada to get a taste of that fun weather though!
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That depends OP... all of Canada is not the same.

Westcoast B.C. checking-in.
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i've never been there. what's it like?
    Canada is exactly like this:
    canadamap_zps428a4759.jpg
    I live in the Marijuana and Mountains area, near the Trees, Trees, Trees... :bigsmile:

Wow this is awesome

& hey we live in the same area :) *passes bong*
  • Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a frenchy from the maple sirup area where there is snow, ice, ice stroms and sometimes no electricity for a few days. Welcome to Quebec!!!
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, Alberta checking in :D its really really cold today, cozying up by the fire at the moment
  • noirsong
    noirsong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where did you find this awesome map? I would love one for my office. My students will get a kick out of it.
    I live in the Snobs region:), we keep snakes as pets, no polar bears allowed.
  • strongestgirl10
    strongestgirl10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bridge & Tunnel, B.C. ...no snobs here, just suburbs. It rains 9 months of the year in the West ;)
  • Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Where did you find this awesome map? I would love one for my office. My students will get a kick out of it.
    I live in the Snobs region:), we keep snakes as pets, no polar bears allowed.

http://yukrac.blogspot.ca/2012/05/new-map-of-canada.html
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    dont see how canadians can live in igloos, but I did hear that seal nuggets taste great.
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm from Calgary (originally from Vancouver). Love it here. Close to the mountains, lots to do, great people. My love is a little guarded though right now, given all the snow and cold temperatures we've been having the last bit. LOL. It comes with the territory, but I will admit, I'm ready for some warm weather! (Okay, so I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to snow and cold if it goes on for awhile. I'll admit it!) :)