Newbie Here!

Options
I am definitely not new to trying to lose weight...unfortunately, it's a constant battle! I am hoping that by connecting with people on this site, and keeping track of what I eat I'll see some results! I have about 60 pounds to lose and I plan on taking it 10 pounds at a time...more chances to celebrate success :-)

Replies

• chichi1967
    Options
    I joined in August & already lost 14 pounds... You'll find that this site is addicting & you'll know how much calories everything is after a while. I sent you a friend request.
    My real name is Lynda

Lynda
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    WELCOME!!

I joined about 4 weeks ago and lost 7 lbs so far....I'm adding you as a friend to help give you the support you may need.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, and struggling with structure and consistency. I need to lose about 20 pounds, and each one is sooooo hard! But I'm here and doing my best! Hope to see you around! I'll send you a friend request!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I just started here yesterday and I already find it more addicting than facebook! Feel free to friend me.
  • amzelda
    Options
    Thanks Lynda, that's encouraging! It really is fun to record things, I haven't left the site since I signed up!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I love the site and it is so easy. I'm struggling to lose weight but slowly getting there. It does hold me accountable and I try to work up a daily meal plan the day before so no fuss during the day figuring out what I'm eating.