21 days fully raw challenge!

Options
Hi all,

It takes 21 days to build a habit so I am doing a 21 days FullyRaw challenge starting tomorrow.
I will be eating only Fruits, vegetables and nuts for that period.

It will begin January 5th and go thru January 25th.

Ultimate goal is to become a vegetarian.

Is any of you doing this challenge?
Or have done it in the past? if yes, you please share your experience?
Do you know the FullyRaw movement?

I'd like to hear from people here who might have this lifestyle.
Or is anyone here vegan?

Please friend me so we can support each other.

Laly :)

Replies

• andr3akay
    Options
    I did a 30 day raw challenge 2 years back. And loved it. But for whatever reason I went back into my old ways. It is defiantly a challenge eating enough calories. So my advice is eat eat eat. I'm trying to get back into the juicing and smoothies again. Smoothies is a great way to get calories because you don't have to chew so much.
    I love Kristina and all of the other raw pioneers and I still watch them all on YouTube. And i am going to watch all the challenge videos maybe to get my but back into gear. I wish you all the luck and I'll send you a friend request, accept if you want :)
  • EulalieOwona
    EulalieOwona Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh so nice to hear from you.
    I accepted your request :).

I didn't know anything about the raw diet until I accidentally found a video on YouTube of this African American woman who is 70 but look like 40; she only eats raw.
    I searched and found Megan Elisabeth first then Kristina she is amazing. I am doing the challenge with her.

I bought my fruits and vegs yesterday and starting today.

I agree regarding eating enough calories, it is really difficult to add up these calories. But I am going to try to do my best.
    I have been eating mostly raw for the last 3 days and I already feel full of energy.

Fingers crossed I can do it for 21 days.
    Talk soon
    Laly :)

Oh, if you know any other good YouTubers on this subject let me know... I know the banana girl but I am not that much into her videos :(.

Take care
  • AriinAsia
    Options
    hey!! how did it go?? i really wanna try as well :)