Who wants to Turbo?

Options
13»

Replies

• ashley0314
    ashley0314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did the first 4 weeks of TF back in August and loved it. Unfortuantely I got sick & never got back into it. I would love to join y'all if y'all would have me. I definitely need somebody to hold me accountable and make sure I'm doing it.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Yeeeees, Ashley, jump in (ah ha, geddit? Jump? Cos we'll be doing lots of jumping?!! )

Mmm, trainers, may not be good for running but perhaps just the ticket for jumping. (I used to do Everything barefoot). I can't believe you're at the end, well done :-D What will you do next?

Last 3 days, no logging, no turbo, reasonable success Not being greedy with food and 2 days (tomorrow too) working manual labour job as professional roadie (haha) setting up for Bon Jovi. Although, no where near as much heavy lifting as this job normally involves, got some cushy jobs yesterday like sitting around waiting for the supervisor to tell me which buttons to press. Totally back into Turbo on friday fo shiz
  • 1a1a
    Options
    8 hours manual labour today, proper hard work, think that'll do me haha. Turbo tomorrow
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Where did everyone goooooooo?

Right, it's time, no food to digest, a few hours to spare, well rested from sleep. Go do it 1a1a!!!!!!

Aw geez, all the psyching up and it's just Core 20 stretch 40 *wonders if should do hiit instead/as well....nah.....just give Core 120%*

There will be such an awesome peanut butter and banana smoothie at the end of this, go on, chase the carrot.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Killed it, oh jeez I cannot get all the way through those crunches with the resistance band without breaks, they burn, they BUUUUUURRRRRRRNNN
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Hope you're all still being successful with your eating and exercising.

Haven't turboed since last post because the temperature here went up into the high 30s (degrees, Celcius). I try not to use the air conditioner so this house is an oven, can't sleep, can't work, do nooooooothing, sure as hell not doing HIIT. But when it cools down.... :-)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Finding it really hard to make this a daily thing, or even a weekly thing.

Conditions should be good to turbo tomorrow (free time, good weather)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Fire45 today and stretch 10, really did pretty well at it, almost no stops, calves didn't start hurting until about half way through, considering how long it's been since last time, that's pretty awesome :-)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Oh hai ghost town *cue tumble weed*.

Well, its the first day of the new year, im flat out wrecked from last night, fueled up from breakfast, just starting to hunger for lunch and ready to turbo, just have to tear myselfcaway from this awesome techno on DI FM
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Half asseyessed HIIT 25 today. Quit half way through and skipped ahead to the warm down. I'm not getting fit enough quick enough for this schedule because of all the breaks. Oh well, just have to keep trying. Even half arsed Turbo meant I burnt 200 calories today. Will try the HIIT 25 again next time.