Biggest Loser Challenge starts Monday!

Options
Hi everyone,

I wanted to out the word out about a challenge group here on MFP. THE 8-week challenge starts on Monday, and involves weekly weigh-ins and challenges to earn points. If you're interested in joining, or if you have questions, send me a message and I'll get you more details. Happy New Year!,

Replies

• bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am interested. How can I sign up?!
  • samanthabeebescott
    Options
    I might like to do this can you tell me more about it
    sincerely
    sam
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! How do I join?
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    can I join please :happy:
  • macielwhite
    macielwhite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. What do I have to do? Besides lose weight LOL
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm in for that! Looking forward to more details.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge and wishing everyone who does it good success! I'm part of group that meets weekly (in person) where we do private weigh-ins, compete for prizes/money every week and month. It really does help me with accountability and I enjoy the weekly camaraderie.
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would be very interested in this!! I will PM you to find out more..... I need something like this!!
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'd love more details :)
  • aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. I'd like to know more.
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Interested...could you send more details?
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im interested. Please let me know how x
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Can I get some more info please? Sounds fun!!
  • iamthecatsass
    Options
    My birthday! Perfect day to start
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The OP said to send her a message if you're interested.
  • ryanrieb
    ryanrieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am interested as well.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too :)
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting, please send me more details.
  • DGgetit
    DGgetit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also interested please fill me in....
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many interested people!!! I lead another one of the teams in our challenge. Here's some more info:

We are a Biggest Loser competition - MFP style! We had a successful "Season 1" back in October 2012 and decided to give it a go for "Season 2". HOLY GUACAMOLE! SEASON 2 SHOWED UP!!!! Our teams were way stronger and the success was just huge. We took off from there, and we're now bringing in the new year with our 8th SEASON!!!

Our Biggest Loser competition SEASON 8 will be held for 8 weeks, beginning on Monday, January 6th, 2014. It will end March 2nd, 2014.

This season, we have 5 teams with awesome team captains who will recruit members, old and new for their teams. We have very high expectations for this season, and looking forward to kicking the first two months of 2014 off in a great way!!!! Our first weigh in and Day 1 will be Monday, Jan 6th.

Each week on Monday we will weigh-in and determine which team is the Biggest Loser for the previous week based on percentage of weight loss, and also which individual is the overall Biggest Loser for the week.

The final Biggest Losers (team and individual) will be determined based on a cumulative percentage of weight lost over the 8 week period.

For Season 8, we will have weekly challenges, as well as optional challenges to participate in throughout the competition. You earn a point for each day that you complete your weekly task. At the end of the week, you will also earn points for how many total calories you burned that week.

We also have optional mini-challenges that you will be encouraged to join. You may join as many or as few as you'd like, but we suggest that you join at least one. For each challenge, 5 bonus points will be awarded to those who went above and beyond and hit a certain goal predetermined for that particular mini-challenge.

If you are ready to make yourself proud and really commit, contact either lem_orc29 or I as soon as possible!!! :heart: