SAHM- lose the baby weight with me!

Options
I'm a 32 yr old SAHM to a 15mo boy. I haven't lost any of the baby weight and am hoping to get pregnant with #2 in 2014 and am motivated to lose it and make a change! I would like to lose 25 lbs.

Looking for other mamas to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    31 SAHM to a 4 1/2 yr old boy and 14 mo. girl. I will add you! I have a really great group of SAHMs on my MFP list. Check them out. They are all very supportive and motivational. Good luck!
  • wyattsmom724
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 5 month old little boy. I have actually gained 20 pounds since coming home from the hospital with him. I need to lose 60 pounds to be at my pre preggo weight. Even that weight though was heavy for me. But that is my first goal. I am not quite how to work this website yet, So bear with me. But I would love to join you guys in losing weight this year.
  • dlburniston
    dlburniston Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new and trying to lose my baby weight too! Lets do this together~
  • KAM789
    KAM789 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd like to connect! I have a 7-year-old and a 2.5-year old and am 42. Need to lose 20 lbs to be at a good BMI, which is 10 lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant with the 7-year-old. I lost MOST of my babyweight with the first, but so far little of it after the second kiddo. I'm pretty active but have a sweet tooth and enjoy alcohol.
  • jesswa1234
    Options
    I'd love to join you too! I'm not a SAHM anymore (I WISH I WAS!), I'm going back to work tomorrow :sad: :brokenheart:
    My bubby girl was born in May last year. I was 75kg (165 pounds) before falling pregnant and managed to put on a whopping 35kg (75 pounds) while pregnant! Yikes!
    I have managed to lose 15kg (33 pounds) so far and want to lose at least 20kg (44 pounds) more. We're also hoping to fall pregnant with baby number 2 this year (late this year...), so I have about seven months to lose the weight before we start trying.
    I'll try to add you ladies :-)
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi there. I have a 1 year old little girl. I found doing weights and being really aware of what I'm eating key in losing my baby weight. And you can even do with stuff around the house if it's too tricky to get to the gym. Feel free to add me
  • BecWen
    BecWen Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to join to! It's hard losing baby weight as I think pregnancy seems to change our bodies! I have two and really struggled after baby no 2, but I'm keen to challenge the stubborne weight
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM, I lost all the baby weight after I had her but I gained some of it back after she turned 1 (she's 3 now). I'd also like to lose about 25 pounds before we get pregnant again. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 8, but I am now trying to get back in shape. Anyone can add me if they would like :)
  • vdavis32
    vdavis32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not a SAHM, but have twins age 2. I really need to get this baby weight gone! Please add me. I would love to connect with other mamas.
  • MommyToAllieB
    MommyToAllieB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have a five month old daughter and working on losing the last 21 lbs of the whopping 51 I gained during pregnancy! Not a SAHM but working 20 hrs/week. We can do it! :)
  • megskin15
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a 26 year old SAHM/ WAHM of a beautiful 6 month old baby girl! I have 30lbs to lose to get down to my goal weight- before my sister's wedding in October (OR as much weight as I can before we find out we're pregnant again lol) I was on MFP to lose weight before our wedding in 2012 and I'm back now because I really loved the support I had from my June Bride group.
  • alinenkugel
    Options
    Im a 28yr old SAHM of 3 beautiful kiddos. From 7yrs to 5 months old. Im hoping to get rid on my last 20lbs. until my goal weight. MFP really helped me for about a yr before I got pregnant with #3. Hoping to get back to it!
  • xkimberlee007
    xkimberlee007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a SAHM to 3 boys (6,4,3) and I would love some friends so we can help support and motivate each other:) anyone please add me!
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm a SAHM and would also like to lose 25lbs. My boys are 4 & 2. I did lose all and then some of my baby weight but as soon as I stopped nursing (and working) it ALL came back. I have no friends on MFP other than my two sisters and would love to share this experience with other mommas. Feel free to add me.
  • tillie1986
    tillie1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, me too, I had my first child 9 weeks ago, a little boy called Fletcher and I want to lose 20lbs, I've lost 2 this week which is my first week using MFP, I'd love to connect with you all! Tillie x
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a SAHM, maybe a SAHWM someday.

congrats on all the babies. Mine are 4 and 6 I'm getting closer to having my body back.

I'll gladly cheer people on if you want another add!

I tried a whole gammet of different things but finally got consistent with some Home DVD systems and shakes for my nutrition.

One day at a time Momma's!

Nancy
  • newnjcat
    newnjcat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a SAHM with a 2, 3 and 4 year old and I've lost all the "baby weight" so I guess these 20 lbs that came back can't be considered that anymore :-(.

But damn it I need to get rid of them once and for all. Anyway any help and support would be great!

:-) Courtney