Wednesday Weigh In??!!

Options
Hi there

I am a ex weight watchers girl, and I do much prefer My Fitness Pal (it's free for a start), but want that weekly weigh in motivation! Anyone want to join me on this please send me a friend request!

A bit about me, I am 44, married and have to lose 3stone or (32lbs), I have tried weight watchers and slimming world, but find them a bit expensive and I always give up after about 3 months when I can't be bothered to go to the class. I am hoping My fitness pal will be different!!

I will weigh myself at the same time on a Wednesday, I find every day too much to jump on the scales as weight fluctuates too much !!

Please add me if you wanna do a Wednesday weigh in!!

Amanda x

Replies

• cavillsnumber1
    cavillsnumber1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What you have written would be the same as what I'd write! I will join you for Wednesday weigh-ins.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yep I reckon a weds is as good as any other day. Having spent 3 months off the wagon, I'm just getting started again. Now have to lose that same 12 pounds again! Post here or will you set up a group?
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request. I still need to lose about 25 pounds. I don't have a set weigh-in day so far. I guess Wednesday will be the new day. I'm in!
  • Lovandequality
    Lovandequality Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda I weigh In on Wednesdays and would love to check in with you! I'm the same with programs, I go up and down :(
  • tahippy
    tahippy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join Wednesday weigh-ins! I just started MFP and would love some accountability friends! :flowerforyou:
  • nh5nh5
    nh5nh5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in, the more the merrier I say, I've been successful with weightwatchers in the distant past 6 stone loss for my wedding day, spent the last 22 years going up and down, a 3 year plan for my 25th anniversary would be great.
  • willbeskliz
    Options
    Me too. Wednesdays is the best day to weigh-in!
  • forsuperA
    Options
    Joining in and sent you a request :)
  • Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wednesday will be my regular weigh in day. :-)

Sending you a FR.
  • kambm57
    kambm57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No time like the present to decide that this time I am in. I put back on my 16 pounds again over the last three months. So count me in! :)
  • LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could do weigh in Wednesday. I just started and was thinking today that I shouldn't post everyday. I have 33 pounds to loose so I am in.
  • sixthsense
    Options
    Hello I'm weighing in on Wednesday and would love to join you
  • littledsoon
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I am totally interested!
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This sounds good to me.. also in my 40s and really need the motivation. Please add me to your weigh in/ friends
    Donna
  • sadya_imad
    Options
    Hey i am new,i am trying to lose weight for my wedding in June,i need active members,I will remain active until June,I have added u,totally interested in wednesday weigh ins.Brief about me-I am 24 year old female from Bangladesh,studying MBA in marketing in University of Dhaka
  • rorymason
    rorymason Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I`m in
  • AlexSevere32
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I need some more friends to help me along this journey.
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My weigh ins are on Wednesday!. Adding you
  • Korim61
    Options
    have been weighing in on wednesdays and only have 8lbs to go ( it is a hard slog shifting this last half stone!) please can I join you too?