Need more active friends on MFP :)

Options
Most of the people I've added/added me have gone MIA and I'm left with only a couple of people to chat with here. I'm starting again my weight loss journey tomorrow and I'll try to do my best, so if you've got stats similar to mine, we could cheer each other up :D I'm a 21 year old college student, my weight is 73.5kgs (162 lbs) and height is 165 cm (5'5")!
Good luck to everyone on their journey. xx

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    I am looking for active loggers and commenters as well, anyone feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Chriztii
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends so i can feel motivated by their activities :) I'm currently 63kgs at 173cm.. (5"8) but i started at 75kg 2 years ago and have been up and down since then.
  • carol141
    Options
    I have just begun this group and am also looking for active loggers. My goal is to release at least 60 lbs, increase my exercise and feel better/look better. I am on high side of the age range :laugh: but young at heart and intend to be younger in body as well. I welcome any of your who might want to add me.
  • Running_Spirit
    Options
    I need more active friends as well. I think about 50% of my friends haven't logged in for nearly 3+ months! It's lonely on my page!
    My name is Jess and I've lost about 125 pounds. I'm at my goal weight but I continue to log to stay accountable and support my friends. I'm also trying to up my calories and focus on strength training to gain muscle mass.. my goal this year is to hit 16-17% body fat! Anyone can add me.. the more the merrier!
  • fitness_steph1020
    Options
    Our stats are VERY similar! And I'm in grad school as well (darn those extra pounds that we gain from school!) Feel free to add me for some mutual motivation!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My stats are not similar to yours. However, good luck!
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

You can add me, I log in most days and I'm happy to support you :-)
  • Lavatc
    Lavatc Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me.