HELLO MFP!! Lets encourage each other!!!

Options
Hello all!

I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself and meet some new people!
I am nearly 22, a mother of 2 beautiful little boys and married to a Scotsman... I was chubby throughout grade school but when I the end of middle school I thinned out and stayed thin until I had my first child at 17. I started at 135 pounds pre pregnancy and over these last 4 years I have put on 80 pounds. I am 5'3 with a petite frame so needless to say I am not only suffering emotionally but physically as well.
I decided enough was ENOUGH!!!
I am on a 90 day weight loss journey with a healthy low calorie diet and exercise. I am hoping to be down to 160 my the end of March but I will not beat myself up if I am not. I will stay the course! Any weight is better than NO weight!!!

I am so glad that I found this site and I am looking forward to making new friends who are on, have been or are starting their weight loss journey and lifestyle changes!!!

Replies

• needtogetfit932
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 5'0'' and I definitely understand the struggles of being petite and being overweight - it's horrible. Add me if you want, I'd be happy to support you with your journey to a healthy lifestyle :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm also in Scotland currently weigh 220lb and am hoping to get to 190 by May 23rd (have a wedding to go to). Have just been out for my first run ever and really like it. I've sent you a request I'm always on and log food and try to give support. Have a little girl who's 3 and she is awesome. That's why I'm doing this I want to see her grow up and I'm doing this for myself :).