Stretch marks

Options
Does anyone know how to get rid of old stretch marks? I have some from over 10 years ago and would really like them gone. that way when I reach my goal weight I can get my belly pierced and feel good showing it off! :)

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    tough one, some say coco butter and special creams... ive gone from 310 to 175 so I have some... in the end, be happy you look great in clothes and thank your stars we dont walk around naked lol
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    Vitamin E oil helps. I don't think anything works 100%, though.
  • danmullen
    Options
    tough one, some say coco butter and special creams... ive gone from 310 to 175 so I have some... in the end, be happy you look great in clothes and thank your stars we dont walk around naked lol

This is a great quote and made me laugh :)
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Unless you get them removed with laser treatment they arent going to go away 100%. You can use lotions and oils and things to help reduce the appearance but they arent going to disapear completely...
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I asked my dermatologist this question a few months ago and she said that laser treatments help "fade" stretch marks, but that they never completely go away. I guess we have to wear them like a badge of courage. I never had kids, but I have mine.... and I guess it is a scar from my weight loss battles!

Shannon
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'll just tell everybody I had triplets ... what could go wrong? :wink:
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options

love.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    I'll just tell everybody I had triplets ... what could go wrong? :wink:

ha!
  • VegasJellyFish
    VegasJellyFish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nope sorry I have all mine from when I hit puberty and got hips. That was 21 years ago and 5 kids. Unless you get a tummy tuck I don't think you can ever get rid of them. Sorry. Even using lotions sometimes won't help. :-(