How to get out of going to KFC?

Options
Tomorrow, me and my family are going on a shopping day and we will be going to kfc for lunch. I feel like if i go and blow it I will gain loads of weight. I'm not exactly overweight at 122 lbs and 5"7, but I just feel so scared that after gaining a pound I will have lost everything I have worked for. Help, how do I get out of it?

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    A. Just say no.
    B. Go and eat something sensible.
  • pburges2
    Options
    A. Just say no.
    B. Go and eat something sensible.

Don't feed the trolls
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf

Lots of things you can eat for 500 calories or less.
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    5`7 and 122lbs and your worried about gaining, seems you should be trying to gain.
  • PDarrall
    PDarrall Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Select what you are going to eat in advance using the nutritional menu and don't change your mind when you get there.
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Select what you are going to eat in advance using the nutritional menu and don't change your mind when you get there.

This.
    Times where you go out to eat with people are gonna happen. You cannot avoid it for the rest of your life, so the best thing you can do is figure out what are good things to eat at the places around you so you don't ever have to panic :)
    Best of luck to ya!!!!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You don't get out of it. You look at the menu online, pick out the foods that work within your calories, and just eat those. And if you are so scared of gaining a pound that you are avoiding situations or think that one slip will mean that you will lose control completely, talking to a psychologist might be a good idea.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Options
    You're going to get all kinds of fat overnight...that's how it works and stuff. If you even look at a piece of fried chicken you're going to gain 20 Lbs of fat instantly...that's the way the body works...science and stuff.

Srsly...this can't be a serious thread....if it is you need to seriously think about your relationship with food OP.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf

Lots of things you can eat for 500 calories or less.
    Wait, I can have a Doublicious for dinner tonight and stay under calories, even if I don't get there on foot? SCORE! :drinker:

(Thanks for the link)
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I just feel so scared that after gaining a pound I will have lost everything I have worked for.
    Me thinks that KFC isn't the problem here.