From size 15/16 to size 5/6....PICS

Options

Replies

• PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. What an accomplishment. Now, time for a new wardrobe! lol
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspiring :)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I'm wearing 16 now and you made my day. I saw your post and I gotta make a difference. It's as far as I let it be!
  • jewel6129
    jewel6129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and so happy! Congratulations!

:happy: :happy:
  • apyt2c
    apyt2c Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, great work.
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Chriztii
    Options
    Wow that is really amazing!!! you are so tiny now! Awesome work i love seeing stories like this :) Thank you for the inspiration
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome! Our stories are SO similar! I'm currently in an 8 so I'm catching up!
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Congratulations very well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wowee!! You look amazing. A complete transformation. Kudos - I am so proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome! Our stories are SO similar! I'm currently in an 8 so I'm catching up!

Also great work - you look amazing! :drinker:
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job
  • tmazionsmith
    Options
    I haven't reached my final goal yet, but when I was my heaviest, I was a size 22. Yes, 22. I am a 14/16 now after losing about 60 lbs (that was on Weight Watchers, before joining MFP). I had gained back a little, so in November, I reset all of my stuff here and have lost 5 lbs since then. My goal is to lose roughly 10 more lbs, but I know this is something I'll work at for the rest of my life, as if I don't eat right and work out, I'll go right back to the way I used to be.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing...awesome feeling awesome job!
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats and awesome work!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job, how tall are you? starting weight if you don't mind me asking, very close to my stats
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats. Hard work and dedication. I am hoping to get there this year :)
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great. I've been at it since July 29th, reached goal this weekend, lost 29.5 pounds and went from size 10-12 to 4.

Isn't losing it grand!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!