PCOS?

Options
AB4u
AB4u Posts: 57 Member
Anyone here have PCOS and would like to be friends? We could all benefit from the support as we change our lifestyles to help manage the symptoms of PCOS. Add me!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    HI! I don't have PCOS, but this group of nice ladies does.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3087-p-c-o-sis

Join them!
  • mamadee410
    mamadee410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS. I found out about it spring of last year after having a baby. It answers a lot of about why I gain so easy, and it is a struggle to lose. Really working hard this year to lose the weight and keep it off so that I can manage it better!
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for showing me the group!

And mamadee410 I added you as a friend!
  • xSkinnyBride2Bex
    xSkinnyBride2Bex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have PCOS too and find it had to lose weight. It's good to know there are others out there. Hopefully we can break through this!!! :)
  • lisa76040
    lisa76040 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and a lot of weight to lose... I could use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me.
  • mjm0014
    Options
    Hi Lisa, Im in the same boat. Have 60lbs more to go, down 20lbs right now. Still figuring this site out, I'll try to add you. MT
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there i have pcos and find weight loss so hard, but I keep at it and so far am at 10lb. Feel free to add me x
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have PCOS so feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm not on any medication for it (had a really bad reaction to Metformin) and do find weight loss tough but its slowly going down
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, just sent you a friend request. It's harder to lose so it's great to have friends who know what it's like. The group previously posted is a good resource, definitely check it out.
  • AppleGrapeMSTK
    AppleGrapeMSTK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of being diagnosed for PCOS. I'm just waiting to hear back about the blood work, but my ultrasounds was consistent with PCOS. I adjusted my diet to exclude processed carbs, and I have found it's helped me. I'd love to make friends!
  • apullen92_mfp
    Options
    apullen_mfp

Plz add... I have pcos and it is hard to lose... especially when I keep falling off the wagon. I need to learn what to eat and what not to eat.
  • jfran87
    jfran87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there!

I also have PCOS, and my goal is to lose 40 pounds! Feel free to add me or send a message :) Its nice to know that there's support here.