New with 100lbs to lose- looking for friends!!

Options
Hi- I'm not new to dieting but new to the site and would love a few friends who have similar weight loss goals as my own. Will have to start out a little slow at exercise but hopefully that changes in a short time. Let me know if you want an extra person in your corner.:smile:

Replies

• llhew
    llhew Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Christine!

I have been on here for awhile now but still have a long way to go. Could always use extra support! Feel free to add me :)

Laura
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm needing to lose 100 pounds myself. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.

Scott
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a friend request. I too needed to lose over 100 pounds (didn't decide exactly how much yet). I'm still far from my long term goal but making very good progress. I started my exercise with just walking. When I lost a bit, I started running a few minutes during my walk. 2.5 months later, I now run between 2.5 and 3.5 miles a day.
    Oh, please don't call it dieting. I've been dieting all my life but was never successful. As you get more into it, you'll see it's more about changing a few bad habits than "dieting".
  • harper520
    harper520 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ! 100 pounds is my goal as well with about 75 more to go. Please add me :flowerforyou:
  • 1gracefulady
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose, I have about 40 lbs to go and that would be 100 lbs lost. I have been at a stand still due to my lack of motivation, I need some buddies. Feel free to add me
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome!
  • Andreamounts
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm on my way to losing 88 pounds but I have a LONG way to go if any of you would like to add me feel free to!
  • llhew
    llhew Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, I can always use more support and motivation!!!
  • Solitaire69
    Options
    Hi, I have that to lose too...add me if you wish...:-)
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    My first goal is set on losing 35kg/70lbs - here on MFP; already lost 7,8 kilo's/16 lbs. Lost some before MFP as well :happy: . I know I have to loose more after that, but reset my goals once I get there. Feel free to add me!
  • Bizarrochick
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined MFP last year and was successful for a while (lost nearly 40 pounds), then I quit smoking and my new healthy routine went out of the window.

Now i'm back to where I was this time last year with around 140 lbs to lose but feeling much more confident..... as from the day i decided to stop smoking I have never had another Ciggy again.

I now trust my willpower and know I can do something if I want it enough.

Happy for any one of you guys to add me for help and encouragement both ways!! :)
    And whatever happens!!
    Keep Smiling x x x x
  • Pink_Cheek
    Options
    I am really close to having that same amount to lose. I will friend ya, anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same boat with the amount to lose, but I'm certainly here to motivate and encourage and have ideas if anyone needs it.

You can do it. One day at a time.

Nancy
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as you as I have 97 lbs to lose so very close to 100+. Thanks for accepting my friend request.

Anybody in the same boat who would like to add me, please just send me a request and I'll be happy to.

As I'm here for the long run as i'm more for a lifestyle change than a crash diet, it may take some times, but I'm in no rush. As long as the scale goes in the right direction, i'm happy and fully committed to make it work this time as I'm getting rid of my dependency that has brought me back here. So doing 2 things at one for a good cause ... ME :wink:
  • 35281dern
    35281dern Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Quite a few pounds to lose too. I'm taking it more like one MEAL at a time. Just finished dinner; trying to plan ahead:night time snacker here. And a little worried because I have all this snow coming down and house bound. Usually that would mean brownies and chips. Tonight, radishes!
  • sillybeth84
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I have never taken it so seriously. I don't have any friends that are regular users and I would love to have more support, especially from people with the same goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • clairekitchen77
    clairekitchen77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 pounds to loose..... its gonna be a long road so would love to have some friends to help me along the way xxx
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a 49yo Aussie and still have a little bit to go of 80+ pounds.

Friend requests welcome.
  • Mandy_2879
    Mandy_2879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Christine! I'm Mandy. Looks like we have a lot in common. Feel free to add me. I need all the help and support I can get :)