Wow. Just wow.

Options
So one of my good friends called me today VERY upset and mad because her stupid husband told her she was VERY fat and looked disgusting to him! She's gained some weight but that's not the point. Her husband is also big and still has the nerve to criticize her and to do it so meanly by the way!

She also has 3 kids and is trying to work her butt off to lose weight. I feel so bad for her because she said she's doing it "for him" so he doesn't leave her. EFFFF THAT!

My husband would be getting a swift kick in the groin. Thank God he knows better! haha!

What a JERK!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Just had to vent. Anyone know anyone like this who is not only non supportive but is just downright MEAN???

Replies

• NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's bad. He doesn't deserve her. Mine is happy i'm loosing, I was at my skinniest ever when he met me. Fattest ever this year. He'd take me any way, and I him. That's the way it should be.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    its time to dump the chump and slip her my details for me ;)
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    My EX husband was like that....and I was UNDERWEIGHT...I was average when I met him...Fine the way I was...but I was still to fat for him...he pressured and pressured me to lose weight until I didn't know what else to do (I didn't need to lose anything) so I starved myself and become way underweight....but still was to "fat" for him...then I got super depressed and started eating again and put all the weight back on and then some....we have been divorced now for a couple of years but I still struggle with what I went through...and I have days when I want to give up because I think what's the point...even when I was as small as I was I wasn't good enough...but...I will stick to it!! I'm doing this for ME now...no one else!!
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    what a moron.... he does need a swift kick to the groin! my boyfriend actually likes me "chunky" cause he's an *kitten* and tit man lol but he knows i want to be healthier and is supportive of me. he actually asked if there was a way to make sure my butt doesnt shrink.... hahahaha.... i love him. anyway, i've had a bunch of people lately asking me if i was pregnant (so not pregnant) and my self-esteem has been punctured and that was the final straw. i'm going to lose this weight because that scale is NOT going to go over 200. i'm dangerously close and i want it to get to 175 at least by my birthday in may. :bigsmile:
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    she needs to reconsider being married to him if i were here hed get knocked out ive dated an abusive guy before who called me fat when i was skinny thank god mine now says im beautiful no matter what i look like.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I would dump any man that doesn't accept me for who I am inside. How can you expect to have a lasting relationship?? I mean, think about what we'll all look like when we're eighty. If he can't get over it now, he certainly will be long gone by then.... his eyes and other body parts will have wandered to someone else by then. If he can't work through this and be more supportive, then they need to re-analyze their relationship.

At least I don't ever have to worry about that. My fiance and I are not skinny and, even though we both put on a few pounds (me, 20, him about 15), we still love eachother no matter what!:-D

Shannon
  • hollywood_girl
    hollywood_girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's crazy! Her husband sounds like a grade-A douche! When i met my boyfriend i was 15kgs lighter.. I asked him if he minds, and he told me that he'd much prefer to see me happy than slim. :) However, he does tease my 'bingo wings', but never without receiving backlash :P
  • rckola911
    rckola911 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yeah that was a mean move on his part. There are nicer ways to say things. No wonder divorce is 50/50 cause of stupidity like this. People have to change for themselves not for others.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy in high school...my first boyfriend unfortunately was alot like that..I was 95 pounds when I was with this guy and if I was bloated or I had a pig out on pizza or something he would put me down like that...I think it is more than being unsupportive, if he does this often it is abuse/