Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Damn you all, lol - now I'm drooling :bigsmile:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    or any others..

VoodooDoughnut003.jpg

Ive had that VooDoo donut in the corner when I went to Portland OR.
    It was worth having to walk like 12 blocks cuz I got off the metro at the wrong stop and worth having to ride tue damn metro to the end of the line and back.

I actually brought 3 of those donuts back to VT with me for my college roommate - she sent me to VOoDoo when she found out I was going to Portland lol
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    isn't it funny that the person that started this has deactivated there account. Some people think that we are a joke on this site. They want to tease us fat people and have a good laugh.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    isn't it funny that the person that started this has deactivated there account. Some people think that we are a joke on this site. They want to tease us fat people and have a good laugh.

yeah! OP was a jerk. good riddance!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I really don't think that was OP's intention.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

I think it says more about the person who posted that than it does about the OP.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    f4286986bace5bc53dd57c5c291b67e3.jpg
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

I think it says more about the person who posted that than it does about the OP.
    Indeed.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Indeed.

stop defending OP. i witnessed him once making fun of puppies! :angry:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I used to make my own donuts, so delish with Hershey Cookies and Creme Frosting!
  • DWHSr
    DWHSr Posts: 5
    Options
    Donuts are sooooooooo good. I have made an illegal U turn to get to Krispy Kreme when the red "Hot and Fresh" light came on.
  • td745600
    td745600 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Apple Fritters......Oh how I love thee....Your crunchy bits of apple, your rich sweet glaze.....drool...drool...drool! LOL!
  • smeklc
    smeklc Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    White powdered or DD blueberry cake donut
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

:laugh:

tee hee

:wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I used to make my own donuts, so delish with Hershey Cookies and Creme Frosting!

I make my own on occasion. It just takes do LONG! My kids love it when I do. I make my own chocolate frosting. Once in a while, I will fry up dough from canned biscuits to make quick ones, then just roll them in cinnamon and sugar.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Indeed.

stop defending OP. i witnessed him once making fun of puppies! :angry:
    monty_python_holy_grail_script_048_whole_scene.jpg