Can't semm to stay with in my calories

UGH! I can't start at the gym for a few more days and I usually exercise off enough calories that I can get with in my calories. I'm so frustrated! I usually use 600 calories a day exercising. I enjoy eating every one of them, but I can't when I don't exercise. It is hard for me to make the switch! :frown:

Replies

• debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    UGH! I can't start at the gym for a few more days and I usually exercise off enough calories that I can get with in my calories. I'm so frustrated! I usually use 600 calories a day exercising. I enjoy eating every one of them, but I can't when I don't exercise. It is hard for me to make the switch! :frown:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Wow, 600 calories burned exercising thats a lot. I only burn about 300.

Here is how I stay with in my 1200 calories. First I only keep good foods in the house. Tons of fresh fruit, yogurt stuff like that. Then when I eat I only eat small amounts, and often through the day. I also chart my calories through out the day. At least I figure them before supper. Then at supper I only eat the number of calories. Best of luck to you.

Anna
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I'm the same way. I burn between 500-700 calories a day, just so I can eat more. I enjoy it too, but that's another story.

I just got back from vacation. I didn't count calories, but I burned at least 500 a day. I didn't gain anything. So as long as you don't eat more than 500 extra, you should stay the same weight - then start losing once the gym opens. I would go for at least a 30 minute walk everyday until then. Keep the habit going. If its cold, walk in the mall.

Best of luck!
  • just a thought...you would probably lose weight quicker if you cut out the extra 600 calories even when you did excercise.