End the Cleavage Hypocrisy!

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm getting real sick of guys looking me In the eyes all the time. I have great boobs dangit! Give them some respect and take a gander.

funny-suggestive-boobs-message-shirts-25.jpg

she's wearing an horribly ill-fitting bra.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OP, you got that right !

And now I'm gonna hang around for the gifs :drinker:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I can walk down the street naked if i want to. Yes, you can look.

No, you can't make ANY comments. Can't touch me, can't assume things, can't be rude to me because i'm naked.

What are you? 5? Can't control your impulses? Let's all cover up all the time, because men are such weak people, we can't blame them for their actions when they see a little skin, right?
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I like attention sometimes and on those occasions I do wear more revealing clothing. Needless to say My friends don't think it's revealing at all ,hahaha anyhow .... when I feel like I have been getting too much attention I cover up, or change .

Although I have no um... real cleavage to speak of . So I have no idea what it's like for women who get the stares all the time.

I get self concious when I wear a skirt with a slit in it so ,

I guess I don't really try to get attention ha ! I'll slowly back out ......
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm getting real sick of guys looking me In the eyes all the time. I have great boobs dangit! Give them some respect and take a gander.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Also, may I add... Most shirts are not made with large breasts in mind and so do not provide enough material to cover it all... So you're either seeing my cleavage or you're gonna have to look at my stomach... Trust me; it's better this way.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Let's be honest here: there are some women who thrive on the attention they get. Bad attention is still attention.

The reason they complain is because they're not getting attention from the guys from whom they WANT attention.

It's like when guys complain that the only phone numbers they get are from the "ugly/fat" girls. They're getting phone numbers, just not from the crowd they wanted.

Same thing.

/my armchair diagnosis
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

a lower-cut top would help disguise the lack of bra/perkiness. Also, I think she's sans bra :flowerforyou:
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    This pisses me off.

High necked tops make me look like a big fat BLOCK, because there's nothing to break up the huge boobs. Also, 10% of cleavage on show on a woman with B cups, is not given a second thought... Yet 10% of a G cup... And youre a massive attention seeker. }

:laugh:

so true. summer time in a hot climate is apparently another time to seek attention. i mean, you're not wearing that tank top because it's 100 degrees outside with 80% humidity, it's because you want attention

I have large boobs so clearly what I want is male attention. I wasn't born with them (or grew into them) or anything. I just stuck them there because I wanted the attention.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    Also, may I add... Most shirts are not made with large breasts in mind and so do not provide enough material to cover it all... So you're either seeing my cleavage or you're gonna have to look at my stomach... Trust me; it's better this way.
    I just got to a smaller sized shirt, and I can hardly button them around my boobs. They do not design clothes for large-chested women.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Let's all cover up all the time, because men are such weak people, we can't blame them for their actions when they see a little skin, right?

That's a horrible generalization...
  • thankyou4thevenom
    Options
    I just got to a smaller sized shirt, and I can hardly button them around my boobs. They do not design clothes for large-chested women.

My work shirt is two sizes too big (it's like wearing a tent) but it still strains around my boobs.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

No, you can't make ANY comments. Can't touch me, can't assume things, can't be rude to me because i'm naked.

What are you? 5? Can't control your impulses? Let's all cover up all the time, because men are such weak people, we can't blame them for their actions when they see a little skin, right?
    Just curious here. . . is this comment also verboten? If yes, why? If no, then why are "ANY" comments about your choice of attire off-limits? What, specifically, gives you the right to censor another person's speech when it's about your choice of clothing and how you look wearing it?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

a lower-cut top would help disguise the lack of bra/perkiness. Also, I think she's sans bra :flowerforyou:
    ahh good point. i think you're right about being sans bra.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This should be good.

Indeed.

I predict that this thread will accomplish great things.
  • Rainyday816
    Rainyday816 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You know what, I totally agree with you. I consider myself to be a feminist and I don't think there's anything at all with showing some cleavage to get attention (assuming it's in an appropriate setting, i.e. not at work). But you have to admit it when you're doing it, and we all do from time to time, so there's not any shame! But also, if you wear a really short skirt or low cut top, you're going to get attention, and it will be both positive and negative, because people can be jerks.

Also, I completely agree with the comments saying that women with really large breasts often can't help but show them, especially when you're a curvy girl who needs a little sumthin' to avoid looking like a box , but it isn't too hard to take a picture that doesn't show cleavage. It's called, you know, your face. And if every single picture on your profile is a cleavage pic, people are going to get the wrong idea.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What, specifically, gives you the right to censor another person's speech when it's about your choice of clothing and how you look wearing it?

NO ONE has any right to comment on anyone else's appearance. Whether it be concerning boobs or hair or just general fashion.
    Mind your own damn business, I say.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    Options

Just curious here. . . is this comment also verboten? If yes, why? If no, then why are "ANY" comments about your choice of attire off-limits? What, specifically, gives you the right to censor another person's speech when it's about your choice of clothing and how you look wearing it?

I believe you answered your own question when you said it's about her choice of clothing. That's none of your business. Not at all.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    ATTABOY LUTHER!

You tell em why they do what they do, and how they should feel about however you wanna react to it!

Eyeroll.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    You know what, I totally agree with you. I consider myself to be a feminist and I don't think there's anything at all with showing some cleavage to get attention (assuming it's in an appropriate setting, i.e. not at work). But you have to admit it when you're doing it, and we all do from time to time, so there's not any shame! But also, if you wear a really short skirt or low cut top, you're going to get attention, and it will be both positive and negative, because people can be jerks.

Also, I completely agree with the comments saying that women with really large breasts often can't help but show them, especially when you're a curvy girl who needs a little sumthin' to avoid looking like a box , but it isn't too hard to take a picture that doesn't show cleavage. It's called, you know, your face. And if every single picture on your profile is a cleavage pic, people are going to get the wrong idea.
    I'm just going to derail and say I think your hair is adorable.

Carry on.
This discussion has been closed.