40 lbs by Mothers day

Options
I'm almost certain it's possible. Any one else has this goal?

Replies

• forsuperA
    Options
    I would love 40lbs by mothers day! My goal is 6 lbs a month, but if I can get closer to 8-10 I would be thrilled. I am getting in a workout everyday and will bump it to twice a day (about 30 minutes each) starting Wednesday. So far I have been great with my diet as well. Hoping I can consistantly loose each week!!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,164 Member
    Options
    That would take really a tremendous focus, for ME! It might happen, or it might not. Good luck with making the changes that will get you healthier and more fit....allow yourself to focus on the positive, keep it going, even if you don't make it to the magic #40, you can rock some new outfit that shows off your efforts in that time. My goal is more like 25-30 pounds in the next 6 months. But, I'm quite a bit older than you are!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    40 pounds is even more than my ultimate goal. I would like to be about 30 pounds less than I am now, and honestly, at my age (LOL), I would be content at 20 pounds less. I am leaving for a cruise on March 14, and my goal for that is 10-15 pounds, in order to fit into my "summer" clothes.
  • Tothrive
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I've already lost 5 lbs. Its probably water but I'll keep at it.