SO HUNGRY

Options
I've been losing weight for months now and I am doing good but now I just find myself wanting to eat all the time. I feel so hungry. Has anyone else expericened this?

Replies

• rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Drink lots of water,eat more fiber and protein-it makes you feel full longer.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'd eat more.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You must be buring alot of calories if its a true hunger feeling. I always eat someting if Im hungry. Listen to your body!:happy:
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options
    I've been losing weight for months now and I am doing good but now I just find myself wanting to eat all the time. I feel so hungry. Has anyone else expericened this?

Yeah I've been having this problem lately, especially as my workouts have increased. As the ladies above said, eating more fiber and protein, and drinking more water will help this. I like to grab an apple and snack on that with some nuts (almonds, cashews, etc - no peanuts). Wash it down with a couple glasses of water and you'll be set!

Also keep in mind that if you are exercising, your body will need additional nutrients. Make sure you don't starve those muscles!

~Brian