just a tiny goal <3

mamxo22
mamxo22 Posts: 84
edited September 22 in Success Stories
so i have tried to lose weight, ever since about the fifth grade (i am nnow a freshman in college). anyways, remember in middle school when the panel of doctors and nurses come to check on all the kids and make sure they dont need glasses or have bad hearing....and the most dreaded..to make sure they arnt obese. well i was, and the whole fifth grade heard the news when i did. it was totally embarressing. ive always tried to lose weight but never really lost.. until now, ive just only grown taller. But i am really really excited to say ive lost 5 punds!!! yeah not a huge goal but i feel like the most accomplished everr!!! <3

thanks for alll the continued support you guys! <3xo

Replies

• good job!!! how old are you now? & how long did it take you to lose that much? I'm trying to lose 10lbs for my wedding next summer but my ultimate goal is 15 lbs :) it doesnt sound like much but it really is hard!!! i have 2 kids ...soo .. haha. i'm so sorry that happened to you that would be horrible! but it sounds like youre getting that much closer to your goal :)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! :flowerforyou: It's a great motivator to keep you going!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    5 lbs or not, you are gorgeous!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Congrats...keep up the awesome job
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    If you thin 5lbs is not a lot go to the grocery store and pick up 5 of the 1lb of butter. That is a lot off your body :smile: Congratulations!
  • Congrats!! that's 5 pounds you don't have to carry around anymore! :happy:
  • Congrats!!!! And it's not that tiny of a goal...5 pounds is 5 pounds right!!!
    Keep it up!!
    We can do it!!
  • good job!!! how old are you now? & how long did it take you to lose that much? I'm trying to lose 10lbs for my wedding next summer but my ultimate goal is 15 lbs :) it doesnt sound like much but it really is hard!!! i have 2 kids ...soo .. haha. i'm so sorry that happened to you that would be horrible! but it sounds like youre getting that much closer to your goal :)

it actually took me a little over three weeks, i mean ive been bad the past week...really bad haha but i actually just turned 19 <3 i really dont mind the way i look now.. but in 5th grade that was a whole different story haha... but i just want to loose fat and gain more muscle.. try and be more lean. i neeed to ge tback in the gym!!! best wishes on your succes!!!!!
  • Thanks so much to all of you :) your right 5 pounds is five pounds!! yalll are great motivators i feel blessed !!
  • thanks u too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!