Workout in your apartment...

Options
2»

Replies

• astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I live in a house but still have limited space. I'm currently doing Body Revolution but my bf got me the Crosscore 180 for Christmas. I wanted it to change things up and I haven't done much with it yet but all you need is a sturdy door and the rest is simply body weight and angle. Here's a link to a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpcwcG5RoSw
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I really like stability ball exercises and mini-trampoline... although mostly I just jog on the trampoline because I live in a basement apartment with probably a 6'6" ceiling.
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I also live in a shoebox. My free space for workouts is just slightly larger than my yoga mat.
    I have a good routine going with a couple dumbbells and extra plates. I use my weight setup about 2-3 times a weeks and I head outside to run about 3-4 times per week .
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I just bought a set of TRX resistant bands. They're pricey but if you check out their Web site and don't buy anything you may get lucky like I did and get some banner ads for 20% off. There are tons of YouTube videos with TRX workouts.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I just bought a set of TRX resistance bands. They're pricey but if you check out their Web site and don't buy anything you may get lucky like I did and get some banner ads for 20% off. There are tons of YouTube videos with TRX workouts.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and I can relate to the complaint part but I Learned to land softly jm has good workout not alot of jumping and everyone gave good suggestions I'm lookin into something else now to for body fat % decrease to flatten my stomach more
  • jessa271
    Options
    I workout in a tiny room and I've done Insanity, Asylum (have to modify some because I don't have enough room for the ladder!) and T25. Moving everything onto the bed so I have any room at all actually counts as a part of my workout!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, T25, Les Mils Combat and I am now on P90X3. I also do a sandbag and custom workout with weights and bands :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    buy a bench and some weights/dumbbells off craigslist or cheap at walmart or something. do lots of circuit sets and you'll shred fat and put on lean muscle

Not at the same time, unfortunately.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have a knock off Suspension Training strap (like TRX) from Amazon. $40 bucks shipped to me and I am a happy gal. Change the angle, change the difficulty level. Its a workout for sure.