Evening craving hitting, anyone online now to distract???

Options
help..its that time again, and I am thinking kitchen thoughts...:(

Replies

• AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi hon!! Well done for looking for distraction rather than giving in!!! Little wins! =)

Have you discovered bejewelled/bejewelled blitz yet? That's my go to distaction/procrastination tool! The humor pages on pinterest are also amazing for that!
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just go into my room and close the door. That prevents the kitchen thoughts from getting to me -- the door stops them! Well, that's how it works in my theory, anyway. I am still trying to make it work in practice. LOL
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    haha thanks ladies, I think i will go searching for a game to focus on until sleep grabs me :)
  • patols1
    patols1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have this problem also, what I do is 1. I eat dinner later which helps. 2. drink water 3. save most of my calories for the evening when I know I have cravings 4. play internet games for distraction. Hope this helps.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I find lots of motivation and distraction on Pinterest. Or you could grab one of your bags of flour and walk up and down the stairs and then put it back and do the stairs again to compare the difference. Think about the difference in the weight and what a positive difference it makes taking off one pound. BTW- love the visual motivation! Drink some water flavored with lemon juice.
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I like to crochet, file my nails, moisturize, paraffin bath for my hands, cross stitch, play a game with one of the kiddos, drink a big glass of water...anything to keep from munching! Good luck!
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hahahaaha kitchen thoughts.

Start chugging water until it becomes difficult. Good luck wanting to eat anything at that point.