How much weight have you guys lost?

Options
I have lost 10lbs in 6 weeks?

How long has it took you? Are you at the weight you want to be yet?

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    133 lbs, 2 year's steady. I gained 5 lbs over the holiday's so basically 128 lbs till that's off. I am 123 lbs as of right now, my goal weight was 120 lbs when I started but now it's 110 lbs.
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    58lbs in around 10 or so so months but have had a few weeks here and there of eating more than usual and exercising less, so I suppose if I'd of stuck with it and been consistent I would be at my goal by now! Not amazing compared to how much weight others on here have lost but still proud of myself :)
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    took 8 months on my own to lose 15 lbs then a year to lose another 75 lbs but still want to be another 10 lbs more
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds in about 9 months. I was 140, now down to 120. I wanted to do it slowly since I wasn't overweight to begin with, just wanted to be in better shape and be a bit smaller. My clothes were getting tight and although a lot of people always called me skinny, I could tell I was slowly gaining weight and I wanted to make sure I developed better habits now so that I wouldn't gain any more. I feel pretty great, although I still have some belly fat (first place to gain, last to lose I think) so I'm going to keep going, even though I thought I would stop at 120.

Congrats on you loss! That's pretty impressive for such a short time period. Just make sure you are getting enough food to fuel your body :).
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    113 lbs in 16 months, going for the last 10 lbs and starting to focus on lowering my body fat %. Currently its 28%.
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    86 pounds in about a year. Half of that before joining MFP . It's been a much smoother ride since joining MFP.
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Since march I'm 65 pounds down, and now maintaining :).
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    158 altogether...about 106 since MFP.

Edited to add that I'm not sure if I'm done losing since I'm at the top of my healthy weight range...and I am starting the Whole30 in a few days....
  • wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow congrats guy! how many calories do you eat a day?
  • Lindsey_Mills
    Options
    I had lost 120 however.... marriagd and night shift plus stress of nursing I went back to my bad habits and gained 50. Back to the basics!!!!

Add me please I could really use friends who want to be healthy and/or lose weight too!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I lost about 50 pounds in an hour... and then I realised it was the rucksack I was wearing.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Down 51 pounds in 15 months (Sept. 2012 to Dec. 2013) and am now maintaining.
  • suevaughan180
    suevaughan180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    7.71 pounds in 3 weeks
  • Turquoisegal
    Turquoisegal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    100 pounds
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Started at 123kg ....now at 89kg .... got as low as 74 (i looked sick) have been building since ....my waist is around 3cm bigger now than it was 15kg ago but i have added 6cm to my chest and 5 to my shoulders.

was about 107kg when i started on MFP.
  • yassay
    yassay Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost 66 pound or 30kg and was 110kg at my biggest. I'm now sitting about 80-82 kg as I was told I was looking unwell at 79kg but my partner who is very skinnier nada never had weight issues feels I could loose more weight. I 'm happy at this weight and feel good .
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    All together I've lost 57 lbs. I have lost 30-ish since joining MFP. The rest was before. I started losing weight in 2006-2007, just by walking in my neighborhood. I didn't really watch what I ate, so I lost a few and began to maintain that. Then I lost a little more by joining Curves, and then maintained that.

Then I joined MFP and lost the biggest chunk and so far I am still in the losing mode, with a few short breaks to maintain and adjust my needs. I am very close to goal now, I can see it and feel it!
  • tomoswilding
    tomoswilding Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have Crohns and have struggled with my weight for years! Lost 70lbs in 11 months. Then gained 42lbs in 8 months. Then lost 28lbs in 3 months. Then gained 7lbs over Christmas. Now on track to lose 28-35lbs by April 2014. Finally getting a handle on my eating habits, doing a lot more research and am more in a place I have the drive to improve myself. I WILL get called a stud before I'm 30!
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have went from 240 to 169. Now I need to get the last few pounds off. At my age I am not looking to be a size 6. Just want my 10's to work comfortably. I lost the biggest bulk with my trainer watching over me. Now I just want to get the last few pounds off. I have been at this weight for over a year now and seem stuck. I am going to get it off. I have re-evaluated my carb VS protein and my exercising and hope the rest gone by March. Then it is maintenance