Anyone here using P90X or Insanity?

Options
Just wondering who has done or is doing programs from Beachbody like P90X, Insanity, Turbofire, Body Beast, ect?

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just wondering who has done or is doing programs from Beachbody like P90X, Insanity, Turbofire, Body Beast, ect?

I have done P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, T25, Les Mils Combat and now P90X3 which are you doing?
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done my second week of Insanity ....
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    just about to start my third cycle of p90x! love it, suits my life atm!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    just finished week one of insanity
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, harsh comment above!
    Ive done p90x and own insantiy lol.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow, harsh!

That is what I thought also... I believe I had asked when I first got on here also just for support, etc. If anyone has any questions or needs support they shouldn't be bashed just supported :)
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know someone that did insanity. She lost weight/gained definition but she would honestly look better if she went to the gym and did squats. She just looked like a skinny boney girl after lol
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Okay whoa lol...reading all the comments here and yes, I am a Beachbody Coach but no I am NOT trying to sell anything to anyone! I asked this question for a few reasons....first of all I have only done a few of the programs. So when I meet people who've done some of the other programs it's nice to hear about their experiences and results before I go purchase a program I won't like.
    Secondly, I am starting P90X today and have heard good and bad things, and I need support just like everyone else. And I am here as well to support others doing the programs or not.
    Also, I would like to add that I was already called out by MFP admin. I posted a topic about a free support group I was starting on Facebook and they removed it and kindly asked me to not come here to sell, so I stopped. I am here for support both ways. :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I think it might be more accurate to ask what BB programs I "haven't" done.
    I've done / am currently doing:

Insanity
    P90X
    P90X+
    P90X2
    P90X3
    Asylum
    Asylum, Volume 2
    Focus T25
    Les Mills Combat
    Les Mills Pump
    Body Beast
    10 Minute Trainer

How am I doing all of these?.......a random workout generator of my own creation, created in Microsoft Excel.
    I hate doing one schedule ad nauseum, so doing workouts randomly has peaked my interest, and has kept me exercising since April 2013. I open Excel each day, and it tells me what workout to do..............love it.
  • drkdani
    Options
    Wow yeah, they thing is you can create accountability groups on here also to keep people going and all. The whole BB coaching thing is not about selling products it's about helping other people stay accountable and on track to meet their fitness goals. Trust me I have been in a challenge group and it has helped. I am not saying there aren't some coaches out there that are just there to make a sale because there is. Those are the ones you need to stay from. Those that are just seeing who is doing what and looking for support and tips are the ones who aren't like that, coaches are here to help support you and push you and to make sure you know that someone is there to help you NOT to sell stuff to you. They are suppose to share their stories their struggles and accomplishments and if you want to hop on board so be it. If not that is fine then you can build a great friendship.
  • cobalt719
    cobalt719 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started P90X3 today...
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    P90x, Insanity, Hybrids, T25, P90x3

Do Not Buy Shakeology or anything sold besides Programs by Beachbody Ever!!! (For everyone here)
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I sooo appreciate you all responding to this post! I am currently doing P90X, just started today. I like it so far. Have also done Insanity (who hasn't lol) and Les Mills Combat (which I LOOOVE).
    I posted this topic because working out to these programs with others who are doing the same, you can share your struggles and results and I love that. I'm not a saleperson lol. If people want to get in shape and ask for my help, I'm here! Other than that I'm here for the same reason as everyone else. Not breaking any rules.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    P90X: 2 rounds
    P90X/Insanity hybrid: 1 round, first phase of another round.

Currently doing P90X2. Haven't been challenged like this since starting my first round of P90X. Love it.
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Currently on Day 5 of P90X3 ... I loved Les Mills Combat too :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would like to remind people that hijacking a thread is against the forum rules. If you feel there is a violation, report it, don't make comments.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ps - I have done P90X, P90X2, BodyBeast, Les Mills Combat, T25, and now doing P90X3
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Okay whoa lol...reading all the comments here and yes, I am a Beachbody Coach but no I am NOT trying to sell anything to anyone! I asked this question for a few reasons....first of all I have only done a few of the programs. So when I meet people who've done some of the other programs it's nice to hear about their experiences and results before I go purchase a program I won't like.
    Secondly, I am starting P90X today and have heard good and bad things, and I need support just like everyone else. And I am here as well to support others doing the programs or not.
    Also, I would like to add that I was already called out by MFP admin. I posted a topic about a free support group I was starting on Facebook and they removed it and kindly asked me to not come here to sell, so I stopped. I am here for support both ways. :)

I have done and own Insanity, P90X, T25, and several Hip Hop Abs
    I own but haven't done the full program of Body Beast.

I'm a member of a fitness meetup organized by Beachbody coaches and we do a variety of Beachbody workouts once a week, so I have also experienced a few workouts from Les Mills, Turbo Fire, and a few others. I think there was only one I was not crazy about, but I think it was just because it was a lot of stretching and balancing moves I was having difficulties following.
  • abickford82
    Options
    I did X back in 2011, Insanity in early 2013...and I'm on my second round of Body Beast now.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    P90X3 AND Insanity Asylum are my favs

Of course the original P90X is still a bad *kitten* workout program