Turning 30

Options
I am turning 30 this year and really let myself get out of shape in my 20's. I want to get my body back before my 30's hit. I've got 8 months to make it happen. I've started out strong but still have about 30 pounds to lose. I could really use some support and motivation.

Replies

• sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log and comment daily, feel free to add me if you like. Am also trying to lose about 25lb more (11kg)
  • pps7
    pps7 Posts: 46
    Options
    I was in the best shape of my life at 32-33. 30-35 is the best. Enjoy it!
  • oliviaw28
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. Let's get serious about our health together!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My 20s seemed to be first about grad school (hello weight gain) and then all about making babies (lots more weight gain). I've tried losing weight off and on during those years but nothing ever stuck. I'm hoping to make some serious changes. Hard to be motivated at times when life is so busy.

Forgot to add, just turned 31 so I'm already in the dreaded 30s... eek! But so far the 30s have been great!
  • ryesmama12
    ryesmama12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 and my life had the biggest changes. My marriage was over and my new adventure began. So far it's been great..down 51 pounds:) Just need to get the other 76 pounds off. Add me I log daily and have a goal to meet!
  • in_therain
    in_therain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm turning 30 this year too! This is the best place to be for encouragement and education. Way to take that first step!
  • Hi There, I am too turning 30 this year, and exactly the same as you.
    Lets be friends and motivate eachother, only just signed up to this today! Jess
  • rosea1985
    Options
    hi, i joined last year but after a yoyo diet only lost 6 pounds, i too need to lose 30 pounds by my 30th. please all feel free to add me so we can help each other. x