Looking for MFP friends wanting to lose 100+

Options
I'm looking for MFP friends wanting to lose 100+ lbs like me. Need the support and motivation! Long journey but i'm determined to get there!

Replies

• llhew
    llhew Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi AIJ5812,

I am in the same boat, feel free to add me :)

Laura
  • vrarmymom
    Options
    Me too!! :)
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am as well. Ladies we can do this!:bigsmile:
  • llhew
    llhew Posts: 6
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I could always use more support and motivation :)
  • genhosaddict
    genhosaddict Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first day of attempting a 100 pound weight loss. I'm going to be looking for all the support I can from fellow travelers here. This is my first post on MFP.
  • TeamAliyah
    TeamAliyah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

Good luck to us all!
  • chelsea6612
    Options
    I am new to this also and need to lose over 100lbs (140lbs to be exact) feel free to add me too (anyone!) hopefully we can all support each other :)
  • haegtessa
    haegtessa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day back on track, 150 lbs to go! Last time I did this alone and I think that's why it took me a year to get back to healthy habits. Feel free to add me!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    in the same boat, I had 140 to lose, not need to lose 120 more, please all can add me
  • chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    100+ here to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Same boat... lost half of it and got lazy, now I'm back. Feel free to add me!
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I haven't be very active on this site in the recent past but am trying to rectify that :o)
  • SSola7121
    SSola7121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 100lbs + count me in....let's take this journey one pound at a time....
  • McChane1
    Options
    add me!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've already lost the bulk of it, but still have 60 lbs, anyone is free to add me just drop a little note lol I'm looking for new motivating friends for the new year and to get these last lbs knocked out! I love to help others achieve the 100+ loss I have so far.
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    To meet my ideal weight I need to lose 132lb... ack!
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    me too, anyone can add me :)
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over 100lbs too. Anyone feel free to add me - we can totally do this!
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me! I've lost about 45lbs so far and have another 50 go to! I'm a daily logger!
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose close to 100 lbs (11 gone so far!). Anyone feel free to add me..I'm active and always looking for others to support and motivate!