College girl looking for friends

Options
Hey everyone,
I've been a part of mfp for a while but I've never fully used the site to its potential. I really just want one girl who maybe we could text when we have cravings and I would totally support you and I am set on losing probably 20 lbs. I have a huge snacking problem but I know this is my year, I'm just looking for that one girl who would like to be my friend and we can do this together. I love fitness and I'm pretty fit but my diet is awful and that's definitely my downfall.

Thanks a lot!

Replies

• Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello, also a college girl. I have a snacking problem myself. I'd love to whatsapp or something if you wish.
  • ArtsyGarbage
    Options
    college girls UNITE!
    I'm looking to lose about 35 lbs and snacking is my BFF.
  • cidparatrooper
    Options
    I gained 50 pounds my first year in college, lost it in the Army, and put it back on when I got out. Even though I'm a guy, I feel your frustration. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • WoodenLamb
    WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 26 and I partly want to lose weight because I always complain about it to my husband, and I'm sure it's a major buzz kill that I always comment on my own chub but never get around to working on it. I'm going to make this my year to love my body again. I didn't even think I was a real snacky person but since I've been using the app I realized that most of the calories in my day seem to be from the occasion cookie or the chips I love so much. Dang those chips! Anyway, I'm totally down for a weight loss pal.
  • hanab1987
    hanab1987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Totally know that feeling! I'm always at the chocolate or crisps and I've just turned veggie so also having to curb the KFC and McDonalds cravings which isn't easy as I live very close to both!

I would be up for Whatsapp, we can make a group conversation! I'm from the UK though so time zones could be an issue lol.
  • fitandstrong2014
    Options
    me too add me :)
  • Madragoa
    Madragoa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have been struggling a lot with the snack attacks lately but I will prevail in 2014!
  • fitblr411
    Options
    Add me. I'm up to offering support (:
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to get back on this app like I was a few months ago... it was really helping me and then I lost the drive (for whatever reason), I need another push!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi any one wishing to add may..happy to motivate
  • aireeul
    aireeul Posts: 46
    Options
    i'm looking for motivators too. i'm in college as well but i graduate this may. i'll add you. anyone feel free to add me also.
  • uhaveharmony
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just graduated this December and looking to shed my extra weight (45#) and snacking is my absolute downfall... 2014 is the year!!!
  • katooker
    katooker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add/message me! I'm working on getting back into mfp for this next semester. Late night snacking while studying is a huge issue for me.
  • shannons_08
    shannons_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years-old in my last semester of college (finally!) and looking to finally shed the weight before I enter the workforce. Anyone please feel free to add me! I love making new friends who are encouraging and we can motivate each other to reach our goals,
  • Cade_213
    Options
    Add me too!! Also a college student!!
  • alliemarks25
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm also a college girl. I'm new to the site joined a few days ago. Also looking for a support system! The type of people that get it that I don't have to feel embarrassed to talk to about wanting to snack on a bag of pretzels! haha.
    Would love to help someone else out in the same area i'm having trouble with! Snacking out of boredom is my biggest problem! Never been a huge sweets person but the salty stuff that gets me! I agree would love to have someone to text when I feel a craving coming on or to send pictures of what I'm eating throughout the day! Someone to hold me accountable. Add me if you would like the same thing! I'm serious about losing weight and hope anyone that adds me is too! Thanks!
  • crystalrose_tina
    crystalrose_tina Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)

I'm a recent college grad, trying to get fit before I start working. Late night sweets seem to be my kryptonite >.<
  • __sleepingbeauty
    Options
    add me if you want! :) i need someone to talk about craving/etc too
  • ThatGirlTB
    ThatGirlTB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!!
    I am also a college student (sophomore). Before I started college I lost a lot of weight through dieting. Unfortunately, I gained most of it back my freshman year. Stress eating and poor self control is what got me. Snacking can be a bit of a problem for me. I joined MFP in September because seeing the success stories other people had really motivated me to take better care of myself.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sspiersk
    Options
    Add me too if you want! Snacking is such a huge problem for me, especially since my friends always seem to have something yummy lying around!