Low Cal Alcoholic Drinks?

Options
Any suggestions for low cal alcoholic drinks, that you can drink enough of for a good buzz? lol

Replies

• tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Flavored vodka and soda water with a twist if lime! or just do shots of tequila silver.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Vodka or rum with crystal light.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Mike's Hard Lemonade Light.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have recently discovered a sparkling wine called Moscato or Pink moscato... both of which are UBER yummy!!!:love:

So you get an idea of my taste... i normally drink; Midori & Coke, Vanilla Galliano & Lemonade, Vodka & Raspberry, Smirnoff Blacks, Green Apple or Raspberry UDLs.... so as you can see im a sweet tooth when it comes to my beverages! :drinker:

You can pick up a bottle of Moscato for between 5 and 40 bucks here in Australia... i normally spend about $10!
  • kattungen
    Options
    How about a virgin diet cuba libre? ;)
  • danmullen
    Options
    Gin and slimline tonic, with ice and a wedge of lime... looooovely :D

56 calories!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke/pepsi roughly 65 cals per drink
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    I went to Happy Hour last night and took 2 Crystal Light singles with me (Cherry Pomegranite with immunity), ordered a glass of ice water and a shot of vodka. Poured the Crystal Light (only need half a packet) into the water and added the shot. Quite tasty and I think it was 85 (?) calories per drink. I need sweet drinks so this worked great for me.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    See the thread on Vodka and DIet coke!:bigsmile:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I went to Happy Hour last night and took 2 Crystal Light singles with me (Cherry Pomegranite with immunity), ordered a glass of ice water and a shot of vodka. Poured the Crystal Light (only need half a packet) into the water and added the shot. Quite tasty and I think it was 85 (?) calories per drink. I need sweet drinks so this worked great for me.

THAT..is an awesome idea!
  • Luv2bme
    Options
    vodka w/ diet wild cherry pepsi... although, I do love my mix drinks, if I know I'm going out n gonna drink, sad to say, but I just eat less throughout the day to save my calories for drinking... but then again I'll be dancing all night BURNING CALORIES!!! So it evens out
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I try to dirnk vodka, with a splash of no added blackcurrant and soda water....gets me verrrry drunk but only 53 cals per glass :-) x
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    very good idea about the crystal light & shot of vodka