My Current Goal

Options
My current goal is to lose weight for my graduation ceremony in May. I weigh 228 now and I would like to be 200 or less by graduation day! What's your current goal?

Replies

• cvenhorst414
    Options
    My goal is to be down to 140 by September of 2014 (before my birthday). I am 211 now and have a long way to go but I am gonna do it.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    that will be a great birthday present to yourself!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Weighing in now around 170, would like to be 135 by May. July or August are probably more realistic for when it will actually happen.
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    as long as it happens, that's all that matters!
  • uhaveharmony
    Options
    Currently 186 and wanting to be 140 by July! I'm starting to really focus on this and I'm looking for MFP friends for support :)
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just re-started trying to lose weight but I'm really trying to focus because I want to look good for graduation day!
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 218.8 but want to get down to 120. I started out at 250 before coming to MFP.
  • melissa51302
    melissa51302 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also graduate in May. I haven't set a specific weight as I have just started MFP (again, HA) It would be nice to wear something cute under the cap and gown. :)
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Great job!

I also started again too. I just want to be able to look back on my graduation pictures and be super proud and feel good about myself. Wearing something cute would be nice too!