Hi just joined

Options
Hello im Alicia an i am really struggling to loose my baby fat an my youngest will be three in three weeks:{ im reaching out for anybody that could help me on this journey i will admit im scared nervouse but tired im currently 236 the biggest i have ever been an im tired seriously im a cool person that will reach back out hit me add me etc God bless everyone that will be starting or that has been going on all ready salute!!!!!!!!:)1
******AliciaMonet**********

Replies

• Rosanna100dayKeto
    Rosanna100dayKeto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey girl....lets do this! Just add me and you have my support :)
  • katieg1026
    katieg1026 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia, I was an active member before but due to an injury gained a LOT back. I am now back with bells on! I too had a terrible time losing the baby weight from my son. All I can say is keep moving, even if you don't like exercise find things that you like. Walk around walmart/target/the mall twice as much. Drink LOTS of water. My doctor told me when I go to the grocery store I need nothing from the center isles which is true. It's junk, stay away lol If you plan on going out to eat, right when you get your food ask for a to go box and put half of it in there. The portion sizes are ridiculous now a days. I'm sending you a friends request now =) I hope to help you in your journey and maybe share some recipes. God bless!
  • body_in_progress
    body_in_progress Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am newly back after having 3 months off and gaining over that time. I originally lost 20kg but with putting on the 4kg over the last few months I am down to 16kg total loss. I have learnt a lot over my weight loss journey and am happy to help with advice and encouragement, please feel free to add me :)