Valentines Day Weight Challenge!!! 1st - 8th Jan

Options

Replies

• lovableditz
    Options
    Im 5'8'' my current weight is 130 yikes i gained 5lbs over christmas my goal weight is 115 so i have 15 pounds to lose
  • hgd1212
    Options
    This is so cool!! I'm at 144 right now. I'd love to be at 134 by Valentines Day. My husband and I are both dieting, so maybe we can both lose 10 pounds by then!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm not really one to watch the scale, but now that I'm not cycling my calories or anything, my weight may be more stable. According to the site, if 'every day were like today', I'd weigh 131.7 in 5 weeks. So I guess I'm aiming for 131 by Feb 14th. My weight loss has slowed greatly after a year of being in a caloric deficit. :grumble:
  • nbaker
    nbaker Posts: 1
    Options
    Well, today is the 3rd day of my wieght loss plan and this challenge would be a great way to start it. I would like to loose 15 lbs. I am currently @ 250 lbs. Any helpful hints would be greatly appericated!:happy:
  • QuilterMom9
    Options
    Gee, I would love to weigh what most of you do now! After years of neglecting to pay attention to my health i will just say, I'm hoping to be in the 280 lb area by Valentine's. that would be so very nice!
    QuilterMom9
  • chknuout2
    Options
    I'm in on this one :bigsmile: currently at 183..would like to see the scale display 170. I can do this.
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 140. I would love to weigh 125 by Valentine's Day but I think a more realistic goal will be 130ish. I don't lose weight easily and tend to gain before I lose (I gain muscle quickly).
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    Well today is my first weigh in of the challenge!!

Weight at start of challenge 197lbs
    Goal by valentines 180lbs

Current weight 194!!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!! :happy:
    Weight lost this week 3lbs
    Total loss for challenge 3lbs

Thanks for joining everyone!!
    Good luck on your weigh in's!! :flowerforyou:

Amanda
  • jessjess
    Options
    No weight loss this week. :cry:

Oh well, at least I didn't gain (like I thought I might).

Still 10lbs to go, before Valentines Day.
  • imsosexy
    Options
    Ok today is weigh in. Well I bite the bullet and got on that ugly thing called the scale. I actually weighted myself starked naked.lol.. you know everyone ounce counts..lol

Starting Weight 200
    Goal weight 185

Todays Weight 199
    Total loss -1

Wanted two pounds or more, but hey I will take a pound.:ohwell:

Have a good weekend everyone
  • Lisarrrtist
    Options
    Start: New Year's Day -160lbs (pms and partying over break)

January 4th-153lbs (3 days of doing it right!)

Goal- was 149, now 145

Weight loss: an unrealistic 7 lbs, but I needed that!
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    heck you know im in this is the kinda of thing that makes you keep trying im at 273 would like to be 260 by valeintines good luck to all
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow! Liasarrtist!!
    Well done!! I think it just goes to show what eating right can do!!

And i think its the drinking water too! All over Christmas i didn't drink too much water and my weight was staying the same, which i was ok with but then 2 days of doing everything right and drinking lots of water - POW! The weight came off!!
    :happy:
  • Tommiejo
    Options
    My goal is 5 lbs. I'm just starting.
  • Bliss
    Bliss Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this web site, but I'm in on the challenge.
    Current weight is 210, my goal is 200.
    -Bliss
  • imsosexy
    Options
    Hi...ok I did another day of taebo for 45 minutes. Boy am I out of shape..but I feel good when Im done with it. I want to lose at least 2 lbs in this next week. Tomorrow will be my free day, to eat whatever I want...
  • freshman15hastoGO
    Options
    Hey! I just signed up but I'm up for the challenge!
    I'm aiming to lose 10lbs in 41 days or however long valentines day is from now.
    good luck!
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I'm 270 right now and by Valentine's day I would like to be 255
  • suppadup
    Options
    Me too!! current is 215 - gonna be 199 also by valentines day..... sweet...
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    just checking in, unfortunately its end of month at work and I can't always get online. doing great. down a pound. yippee:flowerforyou: