anyone in their 30's looking to lose 30-40lbs?

Options
I've noticed my body changed a lot when i hit my 30's, has anyone else had this issue? It's even harder for me to lose weight now :/

I'm Jo, 34 from NY. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• FlabToFabJourney
    Options
    Hi
    I am Sharon - 39 years old and heading for the big 4-0!! Apparently, if we thought our 30s were bad ito weight loss, we'd better be warned about our 40s!! So I am determined to make it happen THIS TIME!! - Before it is even more difficult!
    Would love to share your journey to Slim and Healthy.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and have 31 more pounds to lose. You are welcome to add me if you like.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Hello: Yes, my body definitely changed when I turned 30 and even more after I gave birth to my daughter at age 31. I am now 36 y.o. and I lost 46 pounds last year. I am looking to lose 15 to 25 more pounds this year.
  • mroliver1980
    mroliver1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could do with losing slightly more than that, around 50 - 55lbs; i'm down 35lbs already in 6 momths, am I allowed to join in?
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 33 in a month. I went down from 198lbs to 154lbs. It is possible to lose weigth in your 30's. It is possible to lose weigth anytime. GO FOR IT!
    Yes, our bodies are changing. What I know now is that they can change for the best.

Some progress pictures in my profile, to help convince you you can do it:
    I've still have a long way to go but it's so worth it!! Take you time, do the right thing and it will work!