Boots!!

Options
I have been dieing to wear some boots. Women are looking so cute with the fall season in their boots. Last night, I was browsing online for wide-calf boots and it always directed me to Avenue (plus size store) and Lane Bryant. So always, and I mean always, I could never wear over the calf boots. I settled for ankle boots. I was even down to 160 lbs after WLS but never exercised.

Today, went to Ross after I left the gym and I tried on a pair of regular boots and lo and behold....THEY FIT AND ZIPPED UP!! I tried on another pair, different brand and they too fit. I kept trying on boots for a good bit. I even double checked to see if the tags didn't say wide but they didn't. They said regular. So, needless to say I am a proud owner of brown boots with 3 buckles going down the shaft of each boot. It pays to go to the gym or be physically active to get your heart rate up an hour a day and eating right. YAY, FOR SMALL SUCCESSES!!

Replies

• brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Yay! Those boots sound awesome. Congrats!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! The small successes are the best. I love over the calf boot and they are so cute with a flowy dress or skinny jeans, I think. Enjoy your success and keep up your great work. :happy:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! This is an awesome NSV sweetie!! Keep up the good work!
  • miss_eeyore
    Options
    OMG I so sypathise with you - I have the same problem - boots never fit.. I dont think they make wide in Australia (or atleast i didnt know about it!!) I have the buy the size up ususally.... Im so happy you were able to find regualar boots that fit - there maybe hope for me too in the future! :):)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! :D
    Little things like that feel SO great, don't they?
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Just one pair!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's a great milestone.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am wearing them as I type. lol
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am wearing them as I type. lol

Good job! You may want to take them off when you go to bed, and definitely don't wear them in the shower, OK?
  • Amanda141982
    Options
    congratulations! thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!