Logging Exercise ???

Options
Hi guys and gals,

I am new to this and just started my weight loss journey this morning. Can somebody tell me how to log Tapout XT workouts?

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor and you will have the calories you burned, if not...you can guess, everyone will have different numbers.
  • Dragonslayer183
    Dragonslayer183 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Since i use workout videos, i just go ahead and put everything under the cardio workout section, even if it is strength straining. On the top blue bar, click on "exercise," and go to "my exercises." There should be a green "creat exercise" button, and you can put it in as cardio. Just put in the name, the amount of time your doing it, and the calories burmed. Now that excercise is on your personal list, and you can easily get it everytime you use that exercise without needing to type it up again.
  • Fuax75
    Fuax75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of Tap Out XT and I am now on my first round of Tap Out XT2. I log them as Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort,. I am also using a Polar FT7 HRM to be more accurate with my calorie burns.
  • susiepet
    Options
    It's trial and error for the number of calories burned - mfp way over-estimates for me - by up to 100% (which is a bummer):smile::smile:
    Best is definitely a heart rate monitor
  • needtolose1979
    needtolose1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the quick responses.

Faux75, obviously you like TapOut XT, have you had some awesome results from it?